Reviews for Never say never
MyTurningPage chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love it ! follow me back ? and maybe read my life as it is story ?
casslovesedwardcullen4life chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am SO happy that you've updated. And again, I am really sorry for that one review. I was really mad and sad because my great grandmother died. I was just venting my feelings. Nobody would come near me for a week because of how emotional I was. I really like your story and I just wish you would update more often. Thanks for reading this!
casslovesedwardcullen4life chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hey, didn't mean to be harsh last time, I just want to read your stories because they are really good. and thanks for caring about us so much that you don't want us to read your work unless you putt your heart into it. Please forgive me cuz my boyfriend just dumped me so I was putting out all of my anger. but I really want u 2 update asap. You are one of my favorite authors.

lots o love from Cassidy!
casslovesedwardcullen4life chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hi. I just LOVE all of your stories. But will u please just update. I just want to know the end of the story because it's driving me crazy that I don't know. Oh, and sorry about that one chest pain thingy you have. There's a chance I might have it. So will u please update as soon as you read this? I mean, you are an AMAZING writer. And will u give a shout out to me when you start writing again. But just

write and don't care if it's not your best. If you do half as good of a job as you've been doing now, it will still be amazing. I like this dance story the best. I miss dancing because I used to take dance lessons and I was the best in my class. And I'm actually your age. I also absolutely LOVE your New York story. Hurry up and finish it because it's really good. So please give me a shout out or something. I don't have an account yet, but I still check all of my fav stories to see I'd people will FINALLY finish the stories they started a while ago. I check yours the most. And writer of the princess Isabella swan and a story called new meanings is also really good so people need to check them out. And also of the 3 models who are inlove with the vampires. I think it's called Mystic, Masquerade, and Mystery. I've bookmarked like 7 authors so that I can read there updates. So if anybody reads this, tell people to spread the word and to make people update. I hate it when people put stories on hold. It bugs me like crazy. And if I mentioned your stories in here. You should give me a shout out thanking me for telling people. So start writing people! No more ON HOLD shit.
crawfish4 chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
Although I'm disappointed that you are going to take a break I respect you for it. I also wanna say thanks in a way because I'd rather wait for something amazing than read something that was painful to write and that didn't have soul. Hope you can do whatcha need to do :)
TALA.AKA.WOLF chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
AWESOME i loved it i cant wait for your next chapter please please please please please please please update soon
crawfish4 chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
I'm sorry you aren't feeling all that great :/ And I hope that after this chapter your writer's block will go away because there are so many places you can take this story! Edward is soooo cute! :) I just wanna grab him and cuddle him like a teddy :P
crawfish4 chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
The dance sounded freaking legit! :D and cool idea with the scholarships... but I don't want them to be separated... :'(
Chantal.Thehappylittlevegemite chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
awesome chappy as usual :D
TALA.AKA.WOLF chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
omg it was amazing i loved it what will happen i loved it update soon please
Tomboy Amy chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
ooo JULIARD! i have no idea why that was in capitals...but it worked! merry christmas!
puppylove98162 chapter 14 . 12/14/2010