Reviews for A New Beginning
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 21 . 3/16
You should have a sequel or something
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 19 . 2/8
I love your writing but you suck at ending chapters I feel like I am reading one long one shot
kantorkan chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
Maybe that could be his wedding present to her, their death due to stupidity.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Please let those wannabe humons make Aro mad.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Was always amazed by the arrogance of the Cullens always believing they know what is best for automatically expecting her to be family without any thought to decide she is family so she is.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
When he shows up will Aro have him killed? please let him be they seem to be getting closer she is understandable still confused,but she is still being drawn more and more to yeah kill Eddie for breaking the law.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I enjoy longer chapters much more then short choppy ones.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Why is the idiot protecting the little bitch Eddie,he dumps her like a used rubber and she doesn't want him the rest of the family also they were dumb enough to do what a child tells them instead of the so called leader of the coven.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
So far,girl,so you always know that other shoe is just hanging there ready to fall?
kantorkan chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Girl can't catch a Langley is CIA not FBI.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Kocham to opowiadanie! Blog jest mega wspaniaƂy!
kirallie chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
Very good story. I liked it.
Caliborn96 chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
Loved this story!
Caliborn96 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
I like this. It's pretty realistic! I like the fact that aro doesnt just fall in love and suddenly become a compassionate vampire.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Epolouges are for the end, like after the story is over. PROLOUGES are before the story starts.