Reviews for Precipitate
Devil'sAssistant chapter 7 . 8/12
Hello? Are you still alive? I just finished reading your story and I found it really intriguing. but then I saw the date when you last updated. Regardless, I hope you'll still find the wiill to finish this story.
AmanC chapter 7 . 6/3
I'm so sad you didn't finish this story ! I enjoyed the way you write and the plot a lot !
Mizudoriko chapter 7 . 5/7
Has this been abandoned?
peacepuppy1220 chapter 7 . 5/2
omg this is sooooo good! please update soon!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 2/15
Epic
blinddivinity chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Love, love, love this fic. How very unique. You're a great writer. Can't wait to read more.

Can't wait to see how Orion will act when he votes for the bill. How will the Headmaster react?
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
Ehh why did it have to end there! Sadness!
It was actually really good!
Only 1 exchange and I'm left forever wondering what could have been!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
This story is a good one. I hope you can continue it
Kibou32 chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
It's a pretty interesting idea here... I've read of other stories where Harry turns into a vampire and though they were very entertaining... they weren't as intense as yours seems to be... there are a couple of sub-plots going on that I wish to see if you fulfill them correctly... please write the next couple of installments and upload them soon.
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
emmalilly21 chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
update please! this is amazing!
Alta Vi chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
This was great! It's been years since the last update but I really do hope you haven't abandoned this. I loved reading this and it would be such a shame if it ended before things even got started. There's a whole lot of juicy potential in this plot!
kitten-dreamer chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Seems like this story is dead, with no update in 4 years... I came across it in my Favorites list when I had to urge to re-read some older works. I'm sorry to see there have been no updates, since it's an interesting plot. A few ideas for you, if it helps you pick it up again: I like when LV is very subtle and AD does not always see his plots to counter them in time. I think HP should not skyrocket to stardom so quickly with his peers, as it will draw too much attention from AD again. I think LV should court the "vampire king" without knowing it is HP. That'd be a nice twist! It'd be great if HP stayed under the radar at Hogwarts completely until AD figured it out at graduation or just as he is leaving (too late to stop him, of course). I like to see the "dark" side "win" and the "light" struggle a bit more. I think the time skips make sense, but don't forget to explain what happened in the mean time. If there is no regular prophecy per the books, perhaps another prophecy exists? You kinda hinted at one a few chapters back... I'd like to see that developed more. Here's hoping you pick up the keyboard again to write this story!
01asdf chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
I suppose it's unlikely you'll be continuing this after so many years, but I really liked this and have added the story to those I follow anyway. Hope springs eternal ;)
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 6/6/2015