Reviews for The Truth Behind the Eyes
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Bwahahahahaha. Failing at this meaningful feedback thing but that was knee-slaptastic.
JingYee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ahahaha, that was great! I loved how you described Yuffie bouncing around and shouting. :) Super cute!
E d e n chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love your Yuffie here.

Yeah-yeah, most decent writers should be able to write an upbeat, somewhat...obnoxious, chatty ninja, but yours wasn't that annoying to read at all (at least for the reader, can't say the same for Leon) & was actually humorous.

Shameless, childish, and overall a fun read {:
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Too cute! I really really loved how you wrote Yuffie. It was really spot-on to her character!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
PFFT. xD That totally made my day. xD
IcyBlackHandofDeath chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ah, Squall. The ultimate poker face...

I had to read this story once I noticed that the summary was a parody of The Princess Bride and it involved Leon. And you did not dissapoint! I loved everything from Yuffie's random-hyper personality to Leon's ultimate disception. Humorously well-written and enjoyable!

IcyBlackHandofDeath
LoveMe LoveYou chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was so funny!

Shenanigans!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was so friggin' funny! At first I wasn't sure where this was going to, so I almost wanted to stop reading, but I'm so glad I didn't, 'cause this just made my day! :D
BruHaeven chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
So... let's see. I love Yuffie. I love Leon. I love cheesecake. I love the Princess Bride. AND! Shenanigans is my favorite word EVER XD

perfect oneshot!
Strata The Oracle chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I.

Just.

Died.

Laughing.
PurpleTango chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
lololol! shenanigans is the best word ever!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Just for the record, I have no idea who these people are or what Kingdom Hearts is all about but this fic greatly amused me. Awesome job!

-d101
KaUiA chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Bad Squall...

Who would've thought Leon had it in him.
Shaed Knightwing chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I swear that my brother has done the exact same thing to me. I feel Yuffie's pain.

'My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.' that was my favourite line in the whole movie. Squee!
LilVirga chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love this story! Your way of writing is pretty cool! I do believe that toys come alive when you close the door. I blame Toy Story for that.

But yeah, keep up the good work!