Reviews for Tails
Songbird6120 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh wow I loved this, at first I was laughing & giggling because I just had to view it suggestively like the hunters did. Then as Jake went on making it an important lesson I also had the same moment as the adults did the "ahhh I see what you did there!" ;)
This was so light heated & funny just absolute greatness keep it up!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
...Okay. I admit, I needed Kleenex for this one.
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Cute! :)
Crystal chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I found this story FUNNY; I found parts that made me laugh, wonderful story! :-D
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was awesome! I never even thought about tails that way...I loved it! A great simple game with a great lesson!
Dracoess chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Great story. :) :) :)
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Another wonderful and humorous short story. A delight to read. I love the way you depict Jake, and the ingenious way you made him give his "hunting" lesson. You're a talented writer. Please keep writing.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is such an amazing story! Its too cute and funny!
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aww, that was great! Good job with the flow and format. It was easy to read and a joy to read as well. ~
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Simple and quite ingenious. A very fun read and just...neat...enough for a fav _
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is so cute! I love it!
Skreetz chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I must say that this was absolutely brilliant.
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
LMAO this was hilirios u r good at comady :D
Xerxes2003 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I find this story very cute, funny and heart-warming. It is actually the first one of your shorts I've come upon. Then I've decided to read them all (excluding Clouds yet) and I was surprised. I like them very much, every single one. Although mostly not funny like this one, they all fit together to form a very nice post-movie image. You know what, instead of favouriting every single one of them, I will favourite you as an author. I'm glad to see you are still publishing them and I'm looking forward to read more. Thank you.
Djinn17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I was actually laughing when I read this story. Well done!