Reviews for Georgia On My Mind
Hey ! I am French and I love your story (and I love Delenaaaa). It's funny too see that you use some French expression (au contraire, ménage-à-trois, brunette...). I hope you understand my terrible English and good luck !
carlymaddoxx chapter 7 . 9/2
you legit get the characters so right and you don't change it so much that it seems unrealistic which can be rlly annoying. So thank you:)
Carlyle carly chapter 4 . 9/2
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 23 . 4/12
Reread it again always come back to it - wish you were writing more De
vaibhav.s.chauhan.14 chapter 23 . 2/21
Awesome story , loved it . it is the first vampire diaries fanfiction I have read and I expect to find more like this
Camaraderiee chapter 23 . 2/17
This story gave me DAYS of entertainment, thank you so much! The characters were not ooc, but still made decisions I hadn't expected. I may or may not be about to stalk your other stories because I like your writing so much. Thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
Love this story ...like my 4th time reading it ;)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
Great story!
kimminnee chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Woah, so close but so far away. What is she going to do in the morning? That was quite an intimate shower! And he tasted her! Hot!
kimminnee chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
She saved him. Now maybe he can save her? She's almost completely dead emotionally,maybe he can save her.
kimminnee chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I've just started reading this fic it's September 2016, long after Miss Dobrev left the show. The dialogue is slightly different, but, I'm curious to see where this goes. Georgia, here the come.
Ked chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Elena Gilbert guileless? lol okay, if you say so.
delenaveforever chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
I really liked your story!, thanks for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2015