Reviews for Georgia On My Mind
Delena fan chapter 23 . 2/28
Wonderful awesome it's really nice
xWinterDreams chapter 23 . 1/31
So I stopped reviewing cause I honestly couldn't stop reading. I just had to find out what happened next with these two! Funny how it covered events that I could mostly expect, but everything you did in between that was just so good it totally filled me with anticipation! You wrote this story really well, following canon but always choosing your own way to do it! One thing I think was so good about this story is how well you portrayed the push and pull between Damon and Elena, even just in one particular scene. It was so good. Not to mention the smut you write is just so absolutely EXTRA. This is such an enjoyable story with a really sweet ending. It's been so long since you wrote this, time really does fly, but I just know I'll be back for a reread sometime!
xWinterDreams chapter 7 . 1/30
This is delicious. Your story and your writing is just so yummy to read. I'm just racing through the chapters because I love every minute of this flirty angsty goodness.
xWinterDreams chapter 6 . 1/30
Poor oblivious Stefan. (Not really though). Excellent chapter. Damon just showing up. I love it.
xWinterDreams chapter 5 . 1/30
I continue to just LOVE the way you're writing them. Especially Damon. I love his dialogue and when he pushes back and challenges her. Ugh. So good!
xWinterDreams chapter 4 . 1/30
Oh wow. That was good. So good.
xWinterDreams chapter 3 . 1/30
Wow, great chapter. All I have to say is that was really hot.
xWinterDreams chapter 2 . 1/30
I love that you keep us hanging, knowing of course that I can just click on the next chapter. But the anticipation of the end of this chapter is just so delicious, my heart is pounding.
xWinterDreams chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm sure I've read some of this before, but I definitely didn't finish it, so I'm starting again! Love the premise so far, a great beginning to have a lot of fun, I'm sure ;)

"OK, so then it's a deal. I don't kill you - or threaten to kill you, I suppose - and you let your proverbial hair down."

HERE WE GO.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
Hey ! I am French and I love your story (and I love Delenaaaa). It's funny too see that you use some French expression (au contraire, ménage-à-trois, brunette...). I hope you understand my terrible English and good luck !
carlymaddoxx chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
you legit get the characters so right and you don't change it so much that it seems unrealistic which can be rlly annoying. So thank you:)
Carlyle carly chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 23 . 4/12/2017
Reread it again always come back to it - wish you were writing more De
vaibhav.s.chauhan.14 chapter 23 . 2/21/2017
Awesome story , loved it . it is the first vampire diaries fanfiction I have read and I expect to find more like this
Camaraderiee chapter 23 . 2/17/2017
This story gave me DAYS of entertainment, thank you so much! The characters were not ooc, but still made decisions I hadn't expected. I may or may not be about to stalk your other stories because I like your writing so much. Thank you!
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »