Reviews for Georgia On My Mind
vaibhav.s.chauhan.14 chapter 23 . 2/21
Awesome story , loved it . it is the first vampire diaries fanfiction I have read and I expect to find more like this
Camaraderiee chapter 23 . 2/17
This story gave me DAYS of entertainment, thank you so much! The characters were not ooc, but still made decisions I hadn't expected. I may or may not be about to stalk your other stories because I like your writing so much. Thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
Love this story ...like my 4th time reading it ;)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
Great story!
kimminnee chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Woah, so close but so far away. What is she going to do in the morning? That was quite an intimate shower! And he tasted her! Hot!
kimminnee chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
She saved him. Now maybe he can save her? She's almost completely dead emotionally,maybe he can save her.
kimminnee chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I've just started reading this fic it's September 2016, long after Miss Dobrev left the show. The dialogue is slightly different, but, I'm curious to see where this goes. Georgia, here the come.
Ked chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Elena Gilbert guileless? lol okay, if you say so.
delenaveforever chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
I really liked your story!, thanks for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
Oh brother. ...indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Okay
nastryn chapter 23 . 7/4/2015
lol!
nastryn chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
Stefan is a traitor again? what a surprise! Sarcastic me...
sami1010220 chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Okay, so I have read a lot of fanfictions in my time, which all have a lot of sex scenes
But this by far was my favourite one, because it wasn't JUST sex, they aren't really aware of what they feel for each other, and are still working it out. So yep this is my favourite one
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »