Reviews for Fearless
bigcookiedog chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I did NOT see that coming... or think anyone would ever take that route! Sorry. that kinda freaked me out...
langsohryu chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
more...i want sap. haha
maestra-di-pinna chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great! I love Ella Enchanted and you're really good.
Wanda Brown chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
You have a bit too much emphasis in the first paragraph.

This piece, "(14, up the stairs, to your right)," doesn't flow with the story. Try instead, "Trudging up the stairs to door 14, I unlocked my door. Well, I wish it was mine, at least." (Don't use "door" twice like that, but you understand what I mean.)

"...Secret nightgown. Really. I set the bag of groceries..."

Shouldn't that "really" be a question?

"'Hattie, your mood is sucking the happiness out of the air.' It was true; I was having sympathy pains for her."

This doesn't sound very much like Ella.

You really need to double check your work, little missy. There should be periods instead of commmas here:

"Ella,"

"Do me a favor,"

And, you know better than to write out song titles like that! **motherly scowl.**

"Did she now?" is my favorite line in this. 8D

Finally, this story could have easily been about anyone. There isn't much that says that this is from Ella Enchanted. Aside from the cussing, I do believe you have captured Ella's personality quite well, but she is like a lot of girls. The story should be extended a bit more to say that Ella couldn't help but say it due to the curse. I know it's not what you were going for. However, the story needs to hold a tighter bond with Carson's novel.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love it, but one spelling mistake:

to know how to rough it on their own.

should be: to know how to rough it is on their own.
Palistus chapter 1 . 3/5/2010