Reviews for Epiphany
Eternal Optimist chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I'm an completely on love with this story so far! I love the progression of Jim and Spock's relationship! It was interesting to see spock being the one with commitment issues as opposed to Jim. Also, as an Iowa native, not far from Riverside actually, I would like to point out a couple mistakes I've noticed, they're no big deal and I'm not expecting you to change them or anything.
1) the newspaper is called The Des Moines Register not Registry.
2) there are no Piggly Wigglys in the Iowa City/Riverside are. As far as I know there aren't any at all in the state of Iowa. That's mostly in southern states with the exception of Minnesota.

That being said I can't wait to read more of your story! :)
Hyaku Yume chapter 26 . 5/2/2014
Hello,

I read your story and I think she is wonderful. I laught, a lot, and I find the relationship between Jim and Winona very beautiful. Jim is hurt by her abandonment, as reader I would to hate her, but I can not because she is a widow, a wounded woman. The parallel with the relationship between Spock and Amanda create a real loneliness for Jim. I sympathize with he and that accent the new love, very nice counterpoint. I really appreciated this story, even if I needed long hours for read it.

Thank you, and forgive me I am not native speaker.
777angeloflove chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
kya! so cute!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
This was a great story really liked it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
Great story really-really liked it.
Edowen chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
LOVED the story! Thanks so much for writing it.
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
cute story. loved the sweet ending. _
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
anna k is one of my favorite novel. and of course Tolstoy would be Chekov's favorite. one of the few things he claims but that can actually be attributed to Russia.
Sheepdog20 chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
Oh good grief that was the best chapter by far. Loved loved loved it! Beautiful and well written. I'm gonna continue crying because it was so lovely.
Sheepdog20 chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I loved it and I'm sorry my internet connection throughout most of this story didn't work. I've loved it all. It's amazing.
Sheepdog20 chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
awe
Sheepdog20 chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Super cutez!
Sheepdog20 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
YAY!
Sheepdog20 chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
Loved this chapter. I am very happy that everyone loves their relationship so much.
Sheepdog20 chapter 20 . 7/9/2013