Reviews for Tis Femina
CMVreud chapter 4 . 16h
Ooookay, sorry to say it, but I am somewhat on the warpath with Lovecraft, soooo- bye.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 16h
I am late, but not only for the sake of it: HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
CMVreud chapter 2 . 18h
Dude, that RANT.
I literally followed this fic for years, hoping for an update. Pretty sad you just seem to give up after all this time and effort. But, when a river dies, the land dies with it.
AnimeMan4235 chapter 1 . 7/14
Chrono puts it quite nicely.
ColorfulRandomness chapter 18 . 7/14
This is the type of story that's leaves your hands shaking...from horror, excitement, awe, you name it. I love it.
ChronoSeth chapter 1 . 7/13
I read this, male to female, I leave.
shinratensei1997 chapter 18 . 7/9
It’s a brilliant story, glorious and epic in length. I enjoy the realism of it all and how you’ve managed a weave a convincing world that Naruto never actually showed. But somehow I get the feeling that the ending is one that I’m not going to enjoy but I suppose, like all things, time will tell. Good luck with your life and I hope you come back soon.

P.S. in case its passed, Happy 30th Birthday. Welcome to the official ranks of those called “old” by kids
Shion Lee chapter 1 . 6/28
There would be no Konoha?!
KLyn756 chapter 3 . 6/7
I thought the ninja rankings were made by Tobirama after the founding of Konoha. So alternate universe ?

I thought the fetus like thing that came from Naruto was her child lmao, deym my imagination.

HashiNaru? Or Nashirama?
tim chapter 16 . 6/3
This sprawling fic is so amazing. I don't go out looking for gender bender fics.

"It doesn't sound like a declaration of love. It sounds like a declaration of defeat, like Hashirama is helpless before
her, helpless before the sheer depth and overwhelming strength of his own feelings. It is an admission of facts..." This last paragraph has got to be my favorite part. Looking forward to the next chapters, whenever it may drop.
GodudamaMaker chapter 1 . 4/28
you write such good stories!
never stop.
i will always be a fan
SakuraPanda chapter 6 . 4/18
I like how you made Hashirama manipulate the Senjus to his side it's nice to see the dark side of nice charactars.
SakuraPanda chapter 3 . 4/18
I really like how you wrote the story, it's very complex and allows the 2d sometimes perfect characters develop more personality and backstory.
Lina03 chapter 4 . 4/9
Very interesting and different. I really like it. Thanks for sharing and I'm definitely coming back to finish this later! )
1,876 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »