Reviews for Tis Femina
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 1/17
very good
korlinki chapter 1 . 1/15
i can't pass 1 chapter it's depressing if I want to read cancer patients dairy I won't chose fanfic to do this. and probably( I don't read this any more) mc is a women which you don't announced in summary. so someone like me don't like any female mc.
OPFAN chapter 18 . 1/15
This is super awesome, you really thought out the entire plot and developed the characters to an amazing degree. It is raw and emotional, super awesome piece of work! I hope you get well and continue when you have the time!
cottonballriot chapter 2 . 1/6
"Zipp it, Kenny" xD xD xD I don't know why this is so funny but is!
cottonballriot chapter 1 . 1/6
Interesting. Never read any FemNaruto and usually try to avoid them at all cost. I'll give this one a chance, though. But Konoha not being build... I don't know man. This kills me. Lets see were this'll go.
Golden Amalgum chapter 4 . 1/5
Umm...a quick question. Why are you making Naruto a female...if you are going to turn him back to a male? Or aren't you. I mean... wouldn't that'd be kinda useless.

But, nice story by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Wow what a great way to take an interesting and new idea and slam it into the ground with the stupid fucking gender bending. Congrats on thoroughly ruining the premise of this story, which has all the hallmarks of a diamond in the rough that is the Naruto Fanfiction archive, with a retarded and overplayed idea.
ShdwStrkr chapter 1 . 1/1
Could you please tell me the author's name for 'Isane'? I'm always on the lookout for good Fem!Naru fanfics. A really good one is 'Nori' by AkaNoKarasu. Thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
This sounds amazing. :D
sanjiyanunkara chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
huum, is Alien's Xenomorph was designed to invoke that kind of fear, what does that say of people that masturbate/fantasm about them ?
No Book No Life chapter 18 . 12/13/2017
btw, i read this back when there were only 6 chapyers, and havent read this to these new chapters u updated while i wasnt reading.
No Book No Life chapter 18 . 12/13/2017
Author-sama, i just want to know...is naruto keeping his inward male identity, or discarding it for his outward female one? (is he gonna stay staight or turn gay, in the mind only, of course, since he is now a girl).
Mavis chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
I have been unable to let go of this masterpiece and waited and waited and waited for you to update...so THANK YOU for the snippets

I can wait a bit longer and hopefully (in the near future) you'll return to this wonderful story.

Till then stay in good health and be happy

Your loyal fan
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 15 . 12/9/2017
Please stay healthy and safe and happy so that one day you may continue this piece of awesomeness
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
HOLD ON IS THE PUN TO DO WITH THE LEGEND OF CHANG E THE MOON LADY WITH THE PET RABBIT WHO LEFT HER LOVER TO SAVE THE WORLD AND SOMETHING ABOUT STARS AND ARROWS IS THAT IT ARE YOU SAYING MIYAMOTO'S THE RABBIT AND NARUTO'S THE GODDESS AND SAKURA'S THE ARROW DUDE
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »