Reviews for will go wrong
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This was positively hilarious. Thanks for the laugh
LimeBlue chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Nice story, I liked it. Good Job
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I've never read a Glee fanfic before and this was hilarious. I prefer Finn/Rachel, but you wrote Puck/Rachel so well it's hard not to like it.
Foliee chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Loved it! LOL!
lalalalalaaa chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was amazingly funny. Great job! :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
crazy, fun times with these three. and Drizzle is quite the baby.

I laughed so many times while reading this, and I loved the dialogue, and the end. great writing.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010

She waited in the doorway, watching him. Noah Puckerman was an endless source of bewilderment for Rachel. She found him both fascinating and infuriating; he was on the one hand an utter Neanderthal with little or no fashion sense (exhibit A: the hair; exhibit B: the hair) and zero ambition (beyond, Rachel had come to understand, a particular passion for cleaning pools, which frankly seemed a waste). On the other hand, however, she (very) occasionally saw flashes of someone that deserved the title of "human being" beyond his happening to have opposable thumbs.

so perfect.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw. At least the sexual tension is resolved at the end ;) ferris bueller's day off !
adara13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010

I love that Rachel's kryptonite is music. Also that Puck manages to lose his baby...
kialajaray chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was extremely adorable! I loved all of the story. And the Baby's Day Out reference was awesome. I hope that you write another part to this story.
daseyislove chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was so cute! I loved the ending. Could you maybe write a one-shot where Rachel&Puck are pregnant and she puts headphones over her belly to hear Mozart and Puck makes fun of her? And other cutesy things of course! That would be a good story! Anyway, I really loved this one-shot. Very cute.
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Boy, do I wish I was a fly on the wall for that particular babysitting adventure! I love that your Rachel is also so RACHEL, and that this Puck is just one step up the evolutionary chain from a knat. I 3 him so much!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Loved it! Strange, true, but you stuck to all the characters perfectly. Thanks for writing. x
ophelia22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010

Loved it.
novice242 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
So funny! Great Rachel! Love how she was pleased to solve the puzzle of the burning smell without acting further! Ha! I agree with Rachel, there are definitely times in life when I think scripts would improve the situation-awesome touch! Really everything from start to finish was so fun to read!