Reviews for Whatever She Needs
MissBella0134 chapter 22 . 3/5
Hey
I stumbled yon this little fanfic today and read it in one go, until I noticed that the story isn't complete and that made me really, really sad.
It's really a great story and I would have loved to see how it ended and if they will get togetherin the end or not. ..
So I hope that you'll once day finish this story. That would be really awesome! !
Best wishes
MissBella0134
jasperslover chapter 22 . 3/3
AHHHHHHHHHHHH this story is so great. I need more. Please keep writing!
wolfhappiness chapter 22 . 1/30
I've reread it all again. It's so good! Please consider finishing this. It's really good!
wolfhappiness chapter 1 . 1/30
Hey! I read this a few years ago and for whatever reason it popped back into my mind recently. I couldn't remember the name, so it took me a while to find it. But I did! I read on your profile that you only have a few more chapters to finish this. I know you're a busy mom, but it would be awesome if you could finish it. Your fans want more! *wink*
Kikiki.83 chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
Hi!I just finished reading this...I really loved it!Really hope you haven't abandoned this because it was a cool story..
weekaa1313 chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
aaiiiissshhhh...i'm miss this story so muchmuchmucchhhh!
the plot is mesmerizing indeed!
author, where're you honey...pleasepleaaasseee update this wonderful story of yours.

/it'sbeenmorethanayear...sigh/
ASongbirdDigna chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
What the crap!? Does Bella find out about the imprint or what? Please finish this? I gotta know.
selene2selene chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
I hope that you plan on continuing this story - it is freaking fantastic. I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing!
Cibbler chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Good story this, will you continue it?
tlyxor1 chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
Wishing this story was already finished. I enjoyed, hoping it's still being continued despite the err... extensive non-update period... heh. No insult meant - sorry.

I enjoyed.
-t
Madmaxi chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Oh my god! Please, please tell me you intend to finish this story! It is amazing! One of (if not THE) the best Bella/Seth stories I have ever read! I know it's been quite a while since you updated, but PLEASE...you can't keep us hanging like this?! I would even settle for an author's note at this point telling us that you haven't abandoned your story... Shameless begging aside, I really need to know how the story ends... Help a sistah out? What an awesome read!
Madmaxi chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Oh man! Seriously? That was mean leaving us hanging like that! Soooo glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter!
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 22 . 5/14/2013
Hi! Will u continue with this story?
Kristol Midnite chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
I love how you are pacing Seth and Bella's relationship!
Please update soon!
-Kristol
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I hope there is more soon and I cannot wait to see what the pack has to say about what Bella told Edward (for ch.22)