Reviews for Fullmetal Firefly: Serenity
Wow! Your AMAZING at writing! I love how you used both Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and you combined both series perfectly! I really enjoyed reading this and I can't believe you packed so much amazing writing in only 9 chapters! You picked the perfect FMA characters to replace the Firefly characters and I'm glad you mostly stuck to the original story but you still made it work for the FMA aspect of it. I'm so glad I finally found something that has my 2 favorite things in it and makes sense! I don't think it could've been written any better, I'm so glad someone thought of making it. Can't wait for episode two!
Yes. Yes he could.
I... I'm amazed. Awesome fanfic. I was totally overcome by excitement all through reading it. The parallels are so well crafted I both see the characters as who they replace and as who they are, seamlessly fitting into new roles.

Well, perhaps Scar is a bit too forgiving, and Mustang is just a bit too mouthy, but those are minor gripes.

Big issue: why has it ended? Why, oh why? Short and sweet. Fantastic, while it lasted... why do all the _awesometastically superamazing_ fanfics never have a satisfying ending... ahh.

No pressure. It's your life, Mr. Author, and I thank you for what enjoyment you've given me.
Adams7 chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE MORE WITH THIS?! IT IS INCREDIBLE! IT'S OUTSTANDING! IT'S THE BEST GORRAM THING I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME AND IT'S OVER ALREADY?! IT'S JUST LIKE FIREFLY'S CANCELLATION ALL OVER AGAIN! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO MORE!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
This is great! I think you did a great job of blending them so it has just the right amount of stuff from both shows, and doesn't try too hard to conform to either one entirely. Amazing!
HungryShadow chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Wooooooo! This is my third time reading this, and it just gets better with every re-read!

Awesome as always! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Great stuff! Good match for most of them, though Kimblee would make a better Jane, being an explosives obsessed psychopath and all.
TheHaloFreak chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I have seen maybe the first half of the first episode of Firefly so I know pretty much nothing about it but I actually was able to follow this story! :) I want more! Please write more!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
OHMYGODLINGINJAYNESFUZZYHAT *dies* to hilarious for words
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU KILLED HAVOC AND FUERY? *cries*
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Beautiful. Well merged, well characterized. I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I wasn't sure about the roles you put some of the characters in at first, but it worked really well! I know it's been years but I think that if you ever have the chance you should continue this fic! You're writing is amazing and this is one of the best crossover fics I've ever read!
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
What...I...um...What? That made no sense. What's goin' on?
Literature work chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I absolutely love this story. It is perfect. I am glad that you made it and is my abolute foavourite read.
Misuto chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I'm impressed. Usually, taking characters from one story and just inserting them into the plot of another doesn't work out very well. But for this, you've managed to re-arrange to roles of Firefly to the characters of FMA while still staying true to the story and it really shows. I thought it was well written. The only character I had an issue with was Scar, who seemed very out of character. Anyway, I hope, that if you do write more episodes, you decide to post them! Thanks for the awesome crossover!