Reviews for Fullmetal Firefly: Serenity
Adams7 chapter 9 . 5/1
WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE MORE WITH THIS?! IT IS INCREDIBLE! IT'S OUTSTANDING! IT'S THE BEST GORRAM THING I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME AND IT'S OVER ALREADY?! IT'S JUST LIKE FIREFLY'S CANCELLATION ALL OVER AGAIN! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO MORE!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
This is great! I think you did a great job of blending them so it has just the right amount of stuff from both shows, and doesn't try too hard to conform to either one entirely. Amazing!
HungryShadow chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Wooooooo! This is my third time reading this, and it just gets better with every re-read!

Awesome as always! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Great stuff! Good match for most of them, though Kimblee would make a better Jane, being an explosives obsessed psychopath and all.
TheHaloFreak chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I have seen maybe the first half of the first episode of Firefly so I know pretty much nothing about it but I actually was able to follow this story! :) I want more! Please write more!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
OHMYGODLINGINJAYNESFUZZYHAT *dies* to hilarious for words
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU KILLED HAVOC AND FUERY? *cries*
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Beautiful. Well merged, well characterized. I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I wasn't sure about the roles you put some of the characters in at first, but it worked really well! I know it's been years but I think that if you ever have the chance you should continue this fic! You're writing is amazing and this is one of the best crossover fics I've ever read!
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
What...I...um...What? That made no sense. What's goin' on?
Literature work chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I absolutely love this story. It is perfect. I am glad that you made it and is my abolute foavourite read.
Misuto chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I'm impressed. Usually, taking characters from one story and just inserting them into the plot of another doesn't work out very well. But for this, you've managed to re-arrange to roles of Firefly to the characters of FMA while still staying true to the story and it really shows. I thought it was well written. The only character I had an issue with was Scar, who seemed very out of character. Anyway, I hope, that if you do write more episodes, you decide to post them! Thanks for the awesome crossover!
lilpopsplash chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Wow. I didn't even know what firefly was before this. But damn this is amazing and I loved this and I just had to review. My heart is sad this story is done D:
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Omg! I remember reading this a long time ago and now that Ive seen Firefly its even better! This is just so amazing! Id love if you continued it! This is just soo-thank you! Just thank you.
Skynote chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Thank-you for the wonderful story :) I realize it's a couple years old, but if you ever did pick back up with more episodes, I would definitely drop by and read (and many others, I'm sure). It would've been great to see your rendition of the Saffron episodes ;D (personally, I envision Lust for role, but I digress). I love how this concluded with the Firefly theme song, and I loved the whole "Half-metal" jibes, along with Dante's role and Roy's grudge against her, lol.

The only real complaint I have is back in chapter 8, after Roy killed off Mr Dawson in front of Ed and Al. Considering Ed And Al are such pure characters in FMA, and the fact that Ed has never seen killing or war in this story's cross-over universe, I assumed he would've been much more disturbed by Roy's sudden kill, or have it lingering in the back of his head. It would've really shown that Ed is still a kid, maybe shown more insight to his character, deep stuff like that. It sort of glazed over the death, which I was a bit disappointed by. Other than that, though, everything else was fine.

Oh, and yes, I could definitely see Ling in Jayne's hat xD He could work it.