Reviews for Hide and Seek
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 8/7
I'd like to see how THAT particular conversation turns out!
BTW won't Lex still have some sort of physical evidence like the bed sheets & the arrest in Central City to connect him to Wally?
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 8/7
1) Thank Goodness

2) Oh shit. Bruce is gonna lose it!
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 8/7
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 8/7
Bats is gonna loose it. And maybe it's a good thing that Wally's NOT in the same cell block as two of his arch-enemies.
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/7
Aren't men & women separated in prison? & how are villains like Joker & Harley Quin considered meta-humans?
Why did Tyler put him in another cell? Also what's Bane's big deal?
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/7
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/7
That right there is illegal. You can't arrest someone without reading a warrant
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/7
Oh poor Wally. Least we know who one of the mysterious finders are.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/7
Extremely uneasy.
Ally Marton chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
WOOT! YOU FINISHED IT! :D Lex totally deserved that mind erase, and while my morals may be questionable at this point, I am fully on board with this idea. Fully. :( Poor Walls, but he'll get better now that the main threat is gone, I just hope he's not too furious with Bats when it eventually pans out.
Ally Marton chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Woohoo! Updates, yay!

But not yay to Luthor, while I loved that scene, he really is a ego maniac. XD But Wally's rebuttal with 'I'm Batman' was worth it, SO worth it.

I look forward to seeing how you interpret a way to fix their... problem.
Kyer chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
The paranoid in me is whispering: what about an actual paper (as opposed to digital) trail? What of cameras around the car? Stupid Identity Crisis.

Heh. Suppose you are sick of writing the story by now (although I sure was not sick of reading it.) Hoping you'll one day do the others. Mob boss Bruce was fun.
lilLovelyanime chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Yay an update
I just love batflash
Poor wally
Oh I hope this fic has a happy ending
Can't wait for an update I just love this fic
Kyer chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Where, oh where is The Spectre when you need him?

Now is the time to smile, Wally. Smile like you want to laugh. It will through Lex off.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh, this is so exciting. What's going to happen next? Is Wally going to be tortured some more? You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this story was updated, please update it more often.