Reviews for Hide and Seek
Ally Marton chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
WOOT! YOU FINISHED IT! :D Lex totally deserved that mind erase, and while my morals may be questionable at this point, I am fully on board with this idea. Fully. :( Poor Walls, but he'll get better now that the main threat is gone, I just hope he's not too furious with Bats when it eventually pans out.
Ally Marton chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Woohoo! Updates, yay!

But not yay to Luthor, while I loved that scene, he really is a ego maniac. XD But Wally's rebuttal with 'I'm Batman' was worth it, SO worth it.

I look forward to seeing how you interpret a way to fix their... problem.
Kyer chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
The paranoid in me is whispering: what about an actual paper (as opposed to digital) trail? What of cameras around the car? Stupid Identity Crisis.

Heh. Suppose you are sick of writing the story by now (although I sure was not sick of reading it.) Hoping you'll one day do the others. Mob boss Bruce was fun.
lilLovelyanime chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Yay an update
I just love batflash
Poor wally
Oh I hope this fic has a happy ending
Can't wait for an update I just love this fic
Kyer chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Where, oh where is The Spectre when you need him?

Now is the time to smile, Wally. Smile like you want to laugh. It will through Lex off.
Maybe.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh, this is so exciting. What's going to happen next? Is Wally going to be tortured some more? You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this story was updated, please update it more often.
Chronoquest chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Ooooooh. This was fantastic. Still giggle a bit at Bruce's richboy attitude. Love all of this and hope you update soon.
Ally Marton chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Luthor's a brat, -.- torturing Wally for his own sadistic pleasure since he already knew (or had an idea of, does he have solid evidence yet?). Wally can keep denying of course, but how long can he hold out? BATMAN, YOU'RE NEEDED, STAT!

:D You updated! I never thought it'd happen, but thank you for working on this fic! :)
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
NONONONONO! YOU UPDATE NOW!
lilLovelyanime chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Yay an update I'm so happy
oh poor Wally
Don't tell Luther your really the flash
Deny everything

I hope you get your next chapter out sooner :-P
Sand-wolf579 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Please Please Please update this, I got so excited when I found it and don't want to wait long to read more, sorry if I sound pushy.
LTRB chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Is this story in the same universe as Undercover ?

Any way great story, keep it up!

Can't wait for the next update, hope it will be soon.
Zalibeeth chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Geeez, I can't wait for the next chapter. PLease upload it soon!
IamBatgirl chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Dang, that was in a category all of it's own can't wait for more;) Bruce is getting his lawyers;)
Cara chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Poor Wally, he's stuck in a cell with Luthor! Cant wait to read what happens.