Reviews for Five Different Lives
ClumsyWrighter chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
siqual now please
ClumsyWrighter chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
well this is pretty like you... wraigthing sad storyes of sad People XD but i pretty mutch expected it here
Lionwings chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Hello. I know you probably gave up on these one-shots but you shouldn't have. THEY ARE ALL REALLY GOOD! So yeah... Please, please keep going! Thanks... you'll probably not even notice this review.
The Crystal Catalyst chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Clefairy can dance? Does not compute! O.o

Anyway, hello once again. You could say that I am happy that you only forgot about my fanfic (though it did make me sad at first) because I thought you didn't like it.

I like how you changed Ike's usual silent personality to one that is easy to socialize and make friends with. :D

Who's Rio anyway? Is he a character from the Fire Emblem franchise?
Hasuko chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Sorry I'm reviewing so late. DX Aw, it's not boring. Just very VERY long. ;

Tee hee, I get giddy with the thought of Ike being a trainer (or just owning Pokemon in this case). I'm going to take a jab and say Rai is Rai, lol. It only took me the whole fic (the author's notes, really) to realize Rio was SeneRIO. That brat. And I'm trying really hard to figure out who Ryu is. (Or maybe you're just yanking our chains and Ryu is just a Togetic named Ryu.)

I thought it was sweet of Ike to just leave the Clefairys alone, even though he wanted to make Mist happy. (I guess this is how the trainers in the anime feel, and that's why Ash will never be a Pokemon Master, lawl.) I like that the Clefairys' dance symbolizes their happiness.

I get the sense that Red has this pessimism to him and, believe it or not, this darkness (in this chapter anyway), especially how he was introduced in the beginning. But above all, it's his loneliness. Sure, he has his Pokemon, but he probably never had a real friendship with another person. And for that, his time with Ike was something he didn't want to lose. But I guess it's safe to assume Ike wanted the same thing. Awww.
Lily Badens chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
It was so cute! You continued! I'm so happy! Well...now that you mentioned it, it does remind you of that ONE or two pokemon episode/s. Either way, it's a good chapter
Lily Badens chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Wow...that was just so cool! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter Misa!
Hasuko chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Wow, that was a quick update. I didn't even get to review the first chapter when you already posted up the next. ; (Oh, and 'Hime dun' appreciate you stealin' her phrases. JK.) And I sorta wish you didn't make me start beta-ing your fic when you knew you didn't want it beta-ed. Just letting you know for future writing.

I noticed most of your fics tend to end like that, you know, the "let's be friends first, then lovers" ending. And while that is a little disappointing most of the time, well, it's probably the most appropriate thing to happen anyway. I lol'ed when Ike called Red's cross-dressing "some sort of weird kink." (I mean, Ike "having an interest" in Red doesn't make him any less of a stalker. XD)

I really liked the second fic. It was full of twists. I mean, I saw most of it coming, but the way it happened was unexpected. We all knew Ike would come to life, but geez, the thought of inanimate objects coming to life still scares me. (Red took it pretty darn well.) The ending took me completely by surprise, but it was a great way to end it (especially what Red says). And it also kind of reminds you that it's a "reality" AU, from the way I see it anyhow. I thought Red's "Pokemon" as pets was cute. Pit joining the airforce was perfect. I just loved how that served as a loneliness factor for Red. That's just great fodder for Red to want and need affection. And speaking of affection, was it just me, or did it get rather steamy? (Are you sure this is still rated K? XD)

I liked how Pit was being an idiot. XD ...Wait. What's Ness doing reading bishie manga? Hooray, cameos. I lol'ed at the mention of Anton and Geoffrey. I liked that Dawn was mentioned too... breaking the brains of her male friends. XD Peach being Red's mom is still kind of a weird notion. I can see her being motherly and going "Mama Peach" and I adore her, but I dunno, I guess she still looks too young and gorgeous to be a mama. Now Mama Weegee on the other hand... ...yeah, I'm not going to go there. ;

Anyhoos, I can't wait to see the other universes. Get yo' writer's arse to writing!
Eleanor D chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
The idea of Red dressing up as Leaf is just too cute. Yeah, c’mon, Red! Just a few extensions…

Ha! Lip gloss!

In other news, I like Leaf and Red as brother and sister. (Although, I also like them as a couple. Hm.)

[He's been keeping track of his sister's articles, and he knows that she only publishes stories and articles that had plenty of valid information. She takes her job as the college newspaper's journalist quite seriously.] I think these sentences should be in past tense? Because the story’s in past tense…and stuff. Yeah.

Psh, Ike! He knew all along! X)

Wah, Ike and his sister…;_; that always brings tears to my eyes.

PSH, he was there to see Red.

…At their house, I mean. At the end. Yeah.

I prefer friendshippy things, too, and the bit at the end left things open to interpretation. .

This was *really* cute! I really like this idea, Misa! Hey, now I want to write a college fic, huh…um, but that’s something for another day. What I meant, is that I really liked the idea of Red dressing up in girl’s clothes and meeting Ike. Ha ha ha! Um..yeah. Well, I hope you will write the next one of these soon! I think they’ll be really cute.
ej8012 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Good story. I liked how you had Ike know everything. And maybe for the last one you could make it so that Ike is another trainer? Just thorwing that out there.

Anyway, keep updating.
Pit-Trap chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Awesome! Just the other day I was actually looking for some IkexRed and now I find this. XD

I like it so far and can't to read what comes next .