Reviews for Repercussions
ElyssaCousland chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
Gah! It can't be complete! What about the next blight? I need to know!
I hope one day you write the sequel.
Bellar chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Brilliant simply brilliant. A great piece of literary work!
Caesara17 chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
geat story! you're not getting as many reviews as you deserve!
Aelfwen chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
I'm just browsing through all your stories because they're so brilliant, but this one... ohh, I just stopped altogether to read it. Beautiful.

My heart clenched several times throughout, especially when Alistair realized Fiona really was his mother. What a tear-jerker! Love it!

Pity this doesn't have more reviews! Though I'm sure you've received immense amounts of accolades wherever else you posted this. ;)

Jee
Nos Astra chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
Because the last reviewer is right, this fantastic piece of fanfiction doesn't get enough attention here, I leave a review to repeat what I said a thousand times before on the Community Creations forum: You are a great writer and especially your characterization of Alistair is perfect.

A pity people who start reading here don't get the fun of sitting on the edge of the chair because they have to wait for the next chapter a few days. :-)
K. M. Anderson chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
This is really quite fantastic. Your characterizations are spot-on, completely believable, and your use of plain English is quite exceptional. Everything feel like it could happen, although, I do personally see Eamon's betrayal as a bit unlikely, but hey, I've been wrong before. I absolutely adore your Zevran, especially the exchange with Alistair at the camp. A shame to see Wynne go, but it's a good death.

I do have one small bit of advice that was once given to me on this site: Multi-chapter stories all posted on one day seem to get less notice. People see 19 chapters, 4 reviews, and assume that the story wasn't worth commenting on. It would be a shame if that has happened here, because really, everyone who reads in this fandom should read your work.

Then again, perhaps you already know this, and these are reposts. I apologize for my presumption if that is the case.
Misame chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
Another one of your stories that I've taken the day to read.

Fantasitic, I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! Am desperately hoping you'll write a sequel...lots of questions still linger. Had a feeling from the begining of who was behind the assassination attempt, but became so swept up in the story that I completely forgot, very well done!
Fluidfyre chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Wow! What can I say that sums it up better then that, had me sitting here hooked to read it. The chapters were great, enough action and pull to keep you wanting to read. And to me, you stayed true to the players well and wove in things about Awakening.

Thank you so much for writing this, and even more for sharing - what a treat!
darkdreamer776 chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
I love the romance between Bryn and Alistair. A great story full of new ideas and old jokes that kept me reading. I look forward to reading more of your work!
HyperPenguin chapter 19 . 3/6/2010
Wow what an amazing story. I can't really think of what to say besides how much I loved it! Alistair's mother, the other Wardens, Bryn losing the taint, Eamon wanting to kill Bryn, the possibility of the new Blight. So many ideas in one story all working together I love it! It was just so good! You are a truly talented author, I enjoy reading your writing so much I just can't get enough of it. Keep up the great work!