Reviews for Still Around
Girafa chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It made me so sad D:

But very well written, and goes with the song. And I love that song too so, exellent fic. (:
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Well, I don't know about this having lost any power, because it went straight through my heart and tore it all up. But then again, I don't know what you had in mind when you wrote it. For me, it was powerful enough. Any more and I think I would have completely lost it. Hugs, Vonnie
Deanbut I'ma girl chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Okay, I feel better now.
Deanbut I'ma girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
HI. That was so sad! It really wanted to make me cry, but I dont cry esily.
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Aww I loved it! Poor Sammy, he was so desperate to see Jess that he nearly ended it all! I love the end though, talking about her with his brother would definitely help ease some of the pain. Great story sweetie!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ack? Oh no! Sammy!
skag trendy chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Thank you for bringing him back. It was just too sad to bear otherwise.

Cheers hon. Great job.

Kind regards,

ST x
CHAILYN chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Well, regardless of whatever power you *thought* the story lost, it was amazing. I'm laying in bed clutching at my laptop and bawling.

Way to bring back the memories of bloody mary, and the Dean angst was ridiculous, I love seeing him trying to bring Sam back to the reality of life, and just trying to get him to be THERE.

If this had any more power than it did, I'd be drowning in a pool of tears.

And, right. Being me. I have one comment.

AWESOME song choice. REALLY. and as well as it fits the story, all i must say is have you heard the original version by third eye blind? I promise you'll love it, its even better than P!ATD.

Storyamazing

but you knew that, and i'm waiting patiently for more. of anything.
ritsam chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Holy...

You posted it! Really! I didn't expect that you would post this early. Thanks so much for that. I was so worried for my BF :):)

Thank God Dean had found him in time, or else...he could've... don't wanna think about it though. But it was a spirit, like bloody Mary! I almost cried seeing Sam's pain, poor boy, he had suffered a lot.

Can't you make this story a lil' longer? I like it so much.

And wow, your PM...made my good morning. Yeah, we both are same and can blabber about Jared the whole time. His lips and smile... *melts*...

*high fives*

Love, Ritu.
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
aw what a sad chp it kind made me a bit teary at what was happening
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
:O :O :O

no you didn't! you didn't just... go there, did you! :O

why oh why do you keep making there SAD fics? STOP IT! *sobs*

Dean was oblivious and then BOOM! and *sniffs* you suck!

SAMMY!

but btw *whispers* this rocked... awesome story!

hugs,

S.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow that was actually effing amazing, ya know. I loved it. The beauty in the words, the description of everything surrounding and inside Sam. The need he felt. So damn good. Just, so so good.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I adore ' ' you!

My favorite part: Sam has a bizarre urge to dig it up, to see her one last time

I don't know why...but I love Sam having that urge.

Now you know you can not leave it there don't you, oh evil one!

Karen
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Yeah, it's dark... but full of awesome.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I almost burst when I saw you used a 3OH!3 song. XD And then I almost died because this was so sad. :'(