Reviews for Two Sheets, One Blanket
LaraSGCLena chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Lol! I so did not see that ending coming haha. But I so believed it; you wrote Jack sooo spot-on, I heard him talking in my head...so to speak lol. And the first part made me laugh so many times; sarcasm are us lol. I squeed at the ending hihi. Thanks for the lovely read!
nancy k. nkwhimseycornergmai chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
aahhhh... to live life with Jack vicariously through Sam. Who'da thunk fanfic could

be so fun?
black widow mistress chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
naaaw that was sosososo cuuute!
Athena121 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
OMG How have I not read this yet? Absolutely darling!
rezmutt chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
wow i wasn't exactly expecting that, though i had a glimmer of a suspicion.
IggyMing chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Aw, so lovely! I'm not sure how this fits in with your Glinda series, though... in that one, Sam is still pregnant. Is this story tied in with that series, or are they separate?
PurpleDinosaur chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
sooooo fricking CUTE!
SamKay61 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Dang...I have to stop reading your stuff without a tissue handy. Tears running down the cheeks...again!
KTarra chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
sweet story...very sweet.
Natters chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
good fic
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Great story, you could of made it into two stories with the first one 'two sheets' then 'Secretarial Pool' then 'The little legume of hope' and last 'one blanket'. at the end of the first story you could of put *coming soon :Secrarial Pool* and at the begining of the other three stories you could of put in author note "Read two sheets first"... it just an idea... i do it with my stories so the readers would know which story came first in the serous. keep up the good work
Leucothea29 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Aw! *Gets teary eyed* Jack *sniff* Beautiful. Thanks.
iges2u chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Sweet little story!
scarletwitch0 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Loved the story. Did you know that the info on the story says Col. Reynolds & S. Carter? Gave me a scare!
i.m. nell chapter 2 . 3/6/2010