Reviews for Tales of the Three Worlds
yukicrewger2 chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
you combined one and two into a story! brilliant! but kinda weird that Naruto's a combo of both Emil and Marta
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
then clearly you have failed to notice that there is no such thing as a knight of Ratatosk. it was a story tenebrae invented to hide the fact that emil IS RATATOSK. Marta didn't know this and bought the story as well. the core shards on Marta's brow were fakes formed from Ratatosk's energy to draw attention away from him as he regained his strength. Emil is actually a separate personality Ratatosk created to help himself hide as he recovered. although eventually, depencing on the ending followed, they either merged into one or eventually were divided and became two separate entities. Emil would then either become the new lord of monsters, go and live his life with marta, or a couple other possible endings that I never got. im on my third playthrough of Dawn Of A New World so we'll see how it goes, hopefully easier thanks too the XP boosts I gained from my GRADE score.

if you were already aware of this then I apologize if I came across as a bossy know it all. if you did not know this, then I would strongly suggest reviewing your notes and possibly doing a rewrite so as too explain these details. because from the way this is written, it seems like you played part of the earlier segments of the second game but never completed it, and as such never learned the truth behind Emil's origins. believe me the story is much more complicated then the early parts of the game let on.
A.K.U chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
This actually isn't half bad so far.
DragonFire Princess chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
WOW
Diggs121 chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I say go for the rewrite.
xWindScarx10 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
The Summary for the rewrite has potential, but I would need to read the story to give my full review of it. More like two or three chapters in your case with how long some chapters are. I like the original better, but have ideas of a rewrite while still using what is already there. I wouldn't mind seeing the rewrite you have planned, but don't discard the original idea completely. Who knows, you may come up with ideas for how to continue the original story with the rewrite. Good luck!
link1211 chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
rewrite it with this summary
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Ame no Ryuubi chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
You have a good story hope you update it again
The Lone Rurouni chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
SHEENAAAAA! And I spy a tail.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I like what you're doing with the titles.
Venas chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh please oh please update this! Although it can get confusing, this story is fabulous and funny as hell! \\(o)/
A for Anon chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Poor Kratos...please update soon~!
A for Anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011