Reviews for Brown & Beyond
Veuve Noir chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
this is really good warned me of the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Please update soon!
Taylor chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Please update!
Pink Is just a color chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
great chap :)
an inferiority complex chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I really love this story. :)

I don't really like Romeo and Juliet or Shakespeare either. In fact I hate it. But yeah... Great story! :)
asdfjklsemicolonnnn chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I really enjoyed reading all of your works. You really have the talent to write,so please continue to do so.

-Mika
Hpluvr7 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
i really like this chater and this story. Your "10 things..." stories are incredible! The title of this chapter was fitting, and the theme/plot of it was very interesting. update soon!
Lady Imara chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
oh i like all these stories so far! hopefully Kat and Patrick will get back together
charmed4life chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I enjoy your stories and you do a really nice job,

BUT, you have some grammar problems and the biggest thing that bugs me is your misspelling/misuse/mangling of words/phrases (sorry, but they make me cringe and not want to read your work):

to pine for someone; the gerund is PINING, NOT pinning. (Pinning is putting pins in something or the objective in a wrestling match.)

"Clossal" is not a word. I believe you meant colossal.

"Mopping *ss" You meant 'moping' (Mopping would mean he's cleaning.)

You don't 'swing' beer, you SWIG it.

It's not 'intensive purposes'; it's INTENTS AND PURPOSES.

"Surely they'd both would have avoided" you don't need the 'd, you have 'would'

Good luck with your computer and keep up the good work, just proof it better or look up words/phrases you aren't sure of.
Drama chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I loved this chapter. Even if it was without Kat, but I know they'll be together eventually so I'm cool with it. And good that Patrick went to college, its good for him.

I hope your computer will be o'k! Waiting for new chapter! I hope it'll be soon.
starespace chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
hi )

wow, thanks for the update!

yeah, I think Romeo and Juliet's kinda cliche. Reading it and talking about it during class was okay. But that was about it. I guess it's the classic 'romance' novel/play!

I prefer... Hamlet! haha (and the movie version with Kenneth Branagh.)

I like that you got them to break up; it was kind of inevitable and I like that you explored it, made it happen. Because they really aren't like each other and there are problems like that.

hmm, I thought wherefore meant 'where,' but I discovered it meant 'why.' Why IS he Patrick Verona! The 'mystery-laden,' cocky person he is! (well, cocky sometimes, right? haha)

Happy Weekend!
Dingbat142001 chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I, personally, am a HUGE Shakespeare nut. I'm in the works of reading them all, and as much as I liked R&J, it's most definitely not my favourite. (Hamlet for Drama, Much Ado About Nothing for comedy.)

Anyhoo... great job. Kinda sad given they're not together, but I liked how he kept thinking of her.

Computer: Crosses fingers and toes. I really like your stuff and hope the wait isn't too long.
Drama chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
I'm so loving this! Thank you! Can't wait to read more. Its AMAZING story!
closeyoureyesandmakeawish chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
ba da ba ba ba i'm lovin' it! (said in tune with the mcdonalds theme! C:) awesome story, please update soon! C:
882md1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
That's so sweet that Patrick has a good friend. (Or friends besides Kat, period.)

And also, her reaction after finding out he was there.

And Patrick's getting... soft? Oh interesting! And kind of sweet too.