Reviews for Fathers and Daughters
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love this! It really captured the essence, sweetness, and beauty of Erin and BJ's relationship. You've developed Erin wonderfully into a spirited, witty, smart, and strong young lady but still managed to remind the reader that she's only a teenager. You also did an excellent job of portraying the political turmoil that was surrounding America in the 1970s.
You've kept everyone true to their characters, BJ, Hawkeye, Father Mulcahy, even Peg. I was especially tickled by your line about Hawkeye and BJ listening to the Beatles together: the Beatles and MASH are two of my favorite obsessions, so why not combine them?
I think you should know that I'm adding this story to my community "Swamped: the best in MASH fan fiction" where it will rest with some other truly wonderful stories.
I can't wait to begin reading "Closer than a Brother" which promises to be a compelling read.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
It's so fluffy! It's lovely though!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I loved this series so much, and the only reason I haven't reviewed was beacaue a) I was hooked so hard, I couldn't help but read and read and read and b) because there were simply no words to express how moving your writing was. Really, I am just lost for words.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Thank you for providing my daily requirement of fluff. It was a fun read.
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I enjoyed that very much. You were able to capture the relationship between Erin and BJ and a glimpse at what life was like for them after the war.

Great job!
CHIGRLTP chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Thanks for the story. I hope people will take to heart what you wrote about the people who have worn the uniform. It is a task that many can not and do not understand. Hate the wars, but honor the people who serve in them.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Damn. You are a good writer. I was in this from the beginning and all the way to the end. Wonderful job.

You gave Erin, who is almost an original character, a wonderful fullness to her which I don't think I would see from anyone else.

Keep writing!
Radar's Kin chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Bart,I hope there is more coming in this have hit on a subject that people had strong feelings and emotions.I think this is one storyline that could be carried out for having this go on during the Vietnam war you are honoring those who served as a plot twist the pony tailed teacher could be called to war.I think that giving him a taste of what BJ went throughand is continuing to go through is the right thing to after having him Harrass Erin about her dad being a war thanks again for a look at BJ after keep up the good work.
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was a nice little add-on to "Closer than a Brother." I found it refreshing and inspirational. Thankyou!
T Goerlitz chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Awesom, as usual. It's rare we get "invited" in the world of BJ Honeycut and I've enjoyed reading you're take on the matter. Thank you
kathyb9760 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw, that was a really neat story! Kinda made me cry though when you mentioned that Col Potter and his Mrs (what was it he said in the last episode? When he got home, he was gonna be Mrs. Potter's Mr. Potter? Something like that?) died within a few months of each other. That was just kinda sad. But the story was really neat. Thanks for sharing!

The quote I mentioned above (or tried to remember) was in the final episode (Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen..I think) and it was when they were all eating one final meal together and each person was going around saying what they were going to do when they got home.