Reviews for Comfort You Find
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I'm one of your fans! Great writing. Good filler for scenes not included. They should be filmed! Julieta
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
very good looved it :)
bcmom chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
nice job. I really like the story. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you :)
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like it. I personally believe she will go to the loft and clean up too. :) Great job!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
THat was great. I'm not copying you if i right a reaction story similar to that though i promise. Before i read this a i was already thinking that fi would go back to that loft and sleep in his clothes. I think that she would probally cry though when she was alone. With all the crap she and micheal have been through there's no way even she can keep it together if she doesn't let it out sometimes. This was a woderfull take on the ending though. i love your writing.

-Ember

p.s: Sorry to bore you with my infrinces on Fiona! but i felt it necesary.
stef chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was so sad, it almost brought me to tears! Its really good how you didnt make Fi brake down but you made her strong but tired. :)
jodiesto chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Great start, can't wait to read more.
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I enjoyed reading your story, it was very well written.
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh, that was great. Especially Fiona at the loft. That was perfect for her.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Whoa, yeah, I like your's perhaps better than mine. :D I'm just so dialogue oriented, it's hard for me to just write character's thoughts. And you did that well! This what great! I was starting to feel helpless myself! :)

BE
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
i can't wait for June to watch the next new episode of Burn notice, I NED MORE BURN NOTICE AND MIKE AND FI