Reviews for Home
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww. Nice job. Too short! Needs more!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
that was good, but if micheal came back Fi would most likley be more shocked and exited. I mean, there finally together after years of him breaking her heart and then he's gone. She's got to be in pain. seriously, you see her wince every time micheal does something potententaly fatal. (That happens alot). Even if Micheal was injured there would at least be minimul making out. Your a good writer! Give me some romance please! Besides my dogmaticness on the characters emotoins, it was good.

-Ember
AliceSarina chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I would have liked more details, just in general. I imagine when she thought it was an intruder she would have been on "high alert" and more aware of details. I imagine Fi to be a "shoot first, ask questions later" kind of person, so I wondered why she didn't just shoot him. I really liked that he went to her house, first. And your description of Fi's emotion and that was excellent, in both this one and the previous. I would have also liked a short paragraph on what she had been doing the past month without him. Did Sam, Maddy, and Fi spend a lot of time together? That sort of thing. It is really well-written in general, there is not nearly enough Burn Notice stuff out there. So thank you so much for your contribution to the writing world!
stef chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this was cute! i hope this happends next season.
Ka Ru Aras chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow: you did a great job. I like how you expressed Fi's feelings; you did such a great job! XD It felt like Burn Notice canon; fabulous job! Keep writing!

-Vendetta
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
adorable. poor michael
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Another great story, keep up the good work.
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Before she gets too comfy with Michael, Fiona needs to go lock her door again! Hee. :)

That was nice.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I'M BEGING FOR MORE FIC'S, IT'S DRIVING CRAZY and i only watched the episode YESTERDAY. oh man June can't come quick enough