Reviews for Frozen
Anon chapter 1 . 7/11
This story is the best in the whole fandom. Is there a change you will continue this. I love how you write Kirk - so dominating and yet kind. I love your Spock also very much and I'm intrigued by the Praetor! I love your original character! I really hope you did not abandon this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
this is going to be finished? :) the story is good, hope to see more
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
the rest of the story will come?
Gina chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Oi, é um protesto este resgate esta demorando muito, já não suporto este romulano...
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
:) :) good work
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Hope to read the upcoming chapters! :)
mfm2885 chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
OH NOOOO, WHY DID YOU STOP? Things were going smoothly (dark, complicated and twisted, as well) and I can't barely wait for the day Spock opens himself up for Kirk.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, keep it going! T_T
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
Great chapter this story just gets more interesting cant wait to see what happens next x
Draechaeli chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
interesting... I wonder what is going to happen next! keep up the good work!
Kelral Orlyana chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love this story! I am eagerly waiting for more!
Konoko89 chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
This has been fantastic! I can't wait for the next chappy! Keep up the good work!
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 21 . 12/8/2011
Great story update soon
darknesspirals chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
That last review was from me, but my computer messed it up.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
I am really enjoying this story. :) It's so sad for Spock and Kirk, but the situation you put them in lets us imagine how they would handle something like unusual like this.

I should feel bad, but I love watching how conflicted Spock is about Kirk and the Preator. Kirk's frustration is real, but he's trying to hard to control it.

Also, that data disk? I have a feeling someone is trying to frame Spock. :P

The Preator is a douche, but also completely delectable. I can't wait to see how he and Spock deal with each now that they are on "equal" footing, assuming that they meet again. (I really hope that they do.) Also, yes! Knew that man wouldn't die that easily. Spock and the Preator are compatible for each other. Spock can't help feeling as much for him as he does. It will be interesting to see how Spock resolves his feelings so that he is able to return to his bondmate. I still kind of hope that those two get a full blown good bye (wink wink) to create some closure. I think it would do Spock good to admit that he cares for the man and still finds him attractive. Admitting that might help him to move past him, heal, and find a way to rediscover the Captain.

Mmmmmm. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work. :)
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 21 . 10/20/2011