Reviews for Coyote Love
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hahaha that was hilarious!
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
ROTFLMFAO Oh, that was great. Thanks!
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved that so much!(:
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i've been inhaling ips fics the last few days so honestly, i think this is the first review i've left. this was hilarious. and so original! loved the scenarios and the entire premise. brilliant!

cd
Megan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love the code words for COME FRIKIN SAVE ME! Great job with Mary saving Marshall the first time, I absolutely loved it.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Hysterical and sweet and also HOT!
omg chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Absolutely delightful!
chitters chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I read this while at the office and kept breaking into giggle fits. My office thinks I'm odd but I thoroughly enjoyed this romp
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMG!

That was delightful, and the sort of thing friends do for each other. I loved it. Thank you for sharing!

The final 'rescue' had me suspicious- glad I was right. Excellent.
vinh chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Lovely plot.
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
{giggling madly} Oh, this was hilarious! I love the code & the extravagant charades to rescue each other! The tweed & German accent were priceless! {laughing more}
MoseSchrute chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Wow ! Just... Wow !

I am in awe of your Marshal and Mary writing goodness to an Extreme !

I loved the whole coyote theme and the two of them conspiring to help one another on "bad dates".

The ending was Excellent !

This was just an incredible fic, Thank you ! Thank you !

P.S. Please write more M&M soon !
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
*I* certainly wouldn't be gnawing off any limbs waking next to *that* man! Marshall's worth all the limb tangling possible...

HAHAHA - Marshall's never going to be allowed to have his face seen in that restaurant again. Poor man. At least Mary was enjoying herself (immensely!).

Actually, I can *see* Marshall in a bowtie. Though, however, it is usually accompanied by the rest of a tuxedo. Yummmm... Mary did the right thing - oh, how the laughter can be covered as supposed sobbing (and how I know!). He's hysterical. I swear they try to outdo each other on these rescues.

Emma? HAHAHAH Ooooh, she gonna *hate* you... *snickers*

'I'll take your first base and up you to second...' - LOVE that moment. Go Marshall!

And just think... Mary actually made the first move for a change. Good girl. ;D

Loved it and all its humorous, anecdotal affections.
Dispatchvampire chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was terribly cute. I liked the idea of it and I enjoyed the execution. Just fun and playful. It made me smile.
LPLB chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
SO FUNNY! thanks for making me laugh :)