Reviews for Angel of Fayth
Lovely Fox-Kit chapter 7 . 9/25
I'm absolutely starry eyed and over the moon about this fic! It made me laugh at many parts, especially when you brought in some elements of Death Note...please update soon, I would LOVE to see more of this story.
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 7 . 8/27
Just disappointed that you gave up on a good story.
When are you gonna write more and make Tidus pregnant
MFoSE chapter 7 . 7/10
When I saw Ryuk I was like''WHERE'S THE DEATH NOTE?!IT MUST BE SOMEWHERE!DOES YUNIE HAVE IT!?'' I hate that this is the last chapter that you've posted here. I'm afraid that youre not going to post anymore becuase it's been five years since you last updated this. I look so hard for fanfictions where Tidus is a summoner, but I can never find any, I'm going to look in Archive of Our Own next. I love the pairing Seymour x Tidus and I think Seymour might actually act like this if this had ever happened it the game. I also think that Tidus would act the same way also. And I love you Yuna but I think you would also act like a bitch, same thing for Wakka. I love how you've changed quite alot of the story but at the same time it's got what happened in the origanal. And I'm glad that you kept what Seymour said about the forbidden Machina. I love when he said that. I talk too much and I dont even know if anyone is going to see this, but I love this story and maybe someday when my writing skills are higher(I still can't think of enough descriptive words and am always forgetting to add time to the story. I always have to fix alot of things since sometimes scenes that would logically happen at day time are really happening at night because if you add all the time skips. That's why I just put time passes inside of a certain amount of time. Well I need to shut up since you might never see this anyway, but I'm just going to say that I'm putting this story on my favorites menu. The main one that shows up on the top of the screen.

Major Fan of Square Enix
Diamond4610 chapter 7 . 6/16
I know you haven't updated in YEARS but I hope you don't give up on this it easily one of my favorites! :D
Charlyn Rose chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Heya, this is really cool story and it has been a very long time since updated, please continue.
uchihapunk chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I love your story I know you have not updated in a long time. But can you please update I love it so much! I nearly hyperventilated when I saw Light and Lawliet Squeel L is so Hawaii (cute). He is like a cute little panda with a taste for sweets that no one can resist. So pretty please start updating again. P.s. I have the whole Death Note collection on did along with the movies.
guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
please update!
guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
please update
Wishfull-star chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
that was awesome I hope u update sometime soon:)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Is this a dead fic? It's been about four years since you last updated this.
Kilataia chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
I LOVE the story! Please, please, please continue with it!
SnarrySlave chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I usoly don't go for this cuple but I like the way this is un folding I do hope you will update this storie in the near futcher
Cersesi chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
I like it.
A. Xenoshi chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Oh my holy of all things I know! Usually I dislike Seymour (even though he is frudging sexy) just because he is evil and bad, but you made me love this pairing now! Kyaa they were soo cute! Thank you so much for letting me see the light on this couple and please continue this story! This is actually the first Seymour/Tidus pairing I've EVER read because my friend recommended it, I'm so glad I did! Please, even though you probably forgot about this story or can't remember how it continued, please try your best to update. I would very much love to finish this. Thank you for your hard work!