Reviews for Angel of Fayth
Charlyn Rose chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Heya, this is really cool story and it has been a very long time since updated, please continue.
uchihapunk chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I love your story I know you have not updated in a long time. But can you please update I love it so much! I nearly hyperventilated when I saw Light and Lawliet Squeel L is so Hawaii (cute). He is like a cute little panda with a taste for sweets that no one can resist. So pretty please start updating again. P.s. I have the whole Death Note collection on did along with the movies.
guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
please update!
guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
please update
Wishfull-star chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
that was awesome I hope u update sometime soon:)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Is this a dead fic? It's been about four years since you last updated this.
Kilataia chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
I LOVE the story! Please, please, please continue with it!
SnarrySlave chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I usoly don't go for this cuple but I like the way this is un folding I do hope you will update this storie in the near futcher
Cersesi chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
I like it.
Akira Xenoshi chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Oh my holy of all things I know! Usually I dislike Seymour (even though he is frudging sexy) just because he is evil and bad, but you made me love this pairing now! Kyaa they were soo cute! Thank you so much for letting me see the light on this couple and please continue this story! This is actually the first Seymour/Tidus pairing I've EVER read because my friend recommended it, I'm so glad I did! Please, even though you probably forgot about this story or can't remember how it continued, please try your best to update. I would very much love to finish this. Thank you for your hard work!
DameonValkyrie chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I know it has been 3 years since you last updated and there may be stuff that is going on preventing you from updating, but I would really love it if you update. I love this story and I want to know what happens, please continue.
Loveratgames chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I love reading this i NEED to know what happens next
J-U chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
the story is well written and has a good plot line. I personally like this story, its one of my top favorites, so please update it soon.

its very good you just need to update it more.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Update update update update please its been so long since you last updated
Black-Luna chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This story is getting interesting. update soon.