Reviews for Hemophilia
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
AH! SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN WITH NICE TASTE OF INSANITY! 3 3 3

MUST. FAVE.
toeki chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
perfect story. you adress so many problems and topics of the ac world and yet your writing flows well.

found some typos:

"and Lucy came to realize it when Sixteen's deterioration only slowed, not reverse.."- reverseD

"If one didn't happen to be English, then he wouldn't understand what Lucy or the man, (Boqin? Nkosana?), when they spoke to him"

- SAID, when they spoke to...
simpsonman956 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story was amazing. It was like you were inside 16's head, you know? Your really talented you know that? I wanna see what else you can do!
Still Bullet chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow! I know others have said, and I will too: this was AMAZING! I normally don't drift into the AS section since I just don't really care for Ezio for some reason (and ironically enough, I love his underdeveloped predecessor more) but I LOVED Subject Sixteen. Solving the glyph puzzles and watching The Truth was the highlight of the game for me. Hell, for half of the game I was playing JUST to solve the puzzles; once I did that, I felt sort of empty.

But this story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it in every possible way. Your detail was just brilliant. I loved your writing style-you got so into Sixteen's head that I felt as though I was living the memories myself. It certainly shines a light on what the game mentioned, that's for sure. And I loved how he struggled to stay in reality. It was just amazing!

The narration was by far the strong point here. You moved from so many different scenes without any trouble at all. It also seemed as though Sixteen was saying it, but in a third-person narration instead. And I really loved his feelings for Lucy, espcecially that part when he almost killed her, and also his thoughts on the knife.

I honestly can't even describe how much I love this story. This was amazing! I really hope that you do write more; your style is one of the best I've ever seen BY FAR!
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh wow... This is one of the best AC fics I've read... I must admit when I was completing the glyphs, he scared me some. He made me fell sympathy as his sanity slipped away. In the first game, he was a just a name. Yet, he was given a voice in the second. He needs some more fics. This fic to me was poetic. I wish I could do more than the review & favorites/subcribing. (You deserve much more than that!)
Ralthe chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Incredibly in depth and wicked cool. I loved your personal touches, they were awesome. Sixteen is an awesome character, and you described him excellently. Great fic!
sphinx81 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was stunning! There are so few stories about Subject 16, and it's good to see one, especially one so well written. I will say that his little puzzles in AC2 were frustrating, but well thought out. And his voice, just creepy as hell, which you captured in this. Look forward to more from you!
Osiriz-White-Fire chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I really enjoyed this, you do not see many stories/shots about Subject 16 when he had a big impact on the game. Whether people think it or not.

I remember collecting all the glyphs and I would pause before completing a puzzle or reading a file just so I could listen to his voice. After a while, you could just feel his feelings and sanity slipping from his mind. It gave a chill to the heart.