Reviews for The Celtic Wolf
Kperry1234 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Oh that was really good. I wish you could continue but it's been a while
adelphe24 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
little confused but would definently like to see more of this!
Jodi chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
And I was just looking for a name for my future farm...then I found your story only because my dog, the 'Hundin', is named Boudica...nice tale. Have you ever been hit in the face? Or have you ever been treated like a dog? I had a poetry teacher once tell me after reading a poem I given him to read, it's as though I've actually been this type of person. I'd never used drugs, yet was able to convey a feeling enough to express it in a poem.
fantasyfan1999 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Great story! It's different from what I've read before, and I like it. I like how you view Rahne, but where are the other New Recruits? Update Soon!
100 Silver Wings chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Finally. It's about time! I was beginning to worry that you'd died or something like that.

Well, I can honestly say that I didn't expect anybody but Rahne to be able to turn to wolves. It's rather odd, especially if they also have their other mutations as well, but as long as you have a solid explanation as to why it could work.

Hey. And deviantart is saying your birthday is soon. Is that true, or is it just being weird, because I could have sworn your birthday was a while ago...
FrankandJoe3 chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Wolves I love it already :) I'm a few chapters behind, but I love it... but when don't I? Keep it up :) Please?
Jessie07 chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Awesome story! I'm so glad you updated this story! Keep up the great work and please update soon!
Jessie07 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Interesting story! Does everyone in Rahne's village know she's a werewolf? I mean, she has been running around on four legs in the village before. Keep up the great work and please update soon!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Hmmmm... meanie Kurt! Haha!

Well, I suppose he has a reason. Being treated like a demon and being hunted like an animal would make anybody jumpy I think.
The Lady Cloudy chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Awesome! I luv this story! Please update as soon as you can!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
That was an excellant chapter! Your a great writer!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
You definately did your research on this story, it great! And I've always wanted to know more about Rahne so this a really great fic for me to read!
100 Silver Wings chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Don't overwork yourself, I'd hate if I heard some girl on the East Coast spontaneously combusted from stress. This was a good chapter. Nice to see that you've managed to work some Kurtty into this.
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review But anywho, I'm seeing a similarity between Hunt and Cops and Robbers. Love all the detail you put into the chase and how she was dominent over the deerhound. I absolutely love this version of Rahne. There are just so few good Rahne stories out there, she's a fairly unappreciated character.
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review, but I was convinced I had you on author alert and was waiting for the email. Then I found out I was wrong...so that brings us to where we are now.

This started out really, really good. I love little Rahne, she sounds so cute! Hmm, but she's going to have a lot to live up to with Boudica as a mother. Poor her, but it's good she has the horses. Already I'm starting to love her relationship with the animals, with her being so much more intune with nature. It's really cool. Can't wait for the next chapter!