Reviews for Stop Thief!
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This is pretty funny. As in suuper hilarious! :D Thanks!
Ferreto chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I love you and your stories. :)
KFArtyLover chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This is absolutely amazing! :O I really love it!

I wish you would continue this story, but I think you won't.
MelodyPoet chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I love this story! I think you got their personalities down and their interactions were just too funny - please continue!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
this story desearves so much more then 9 reviews which is why i'm adding another one! lol! but seriously, it is so awesome and was so funny. it was my bad time story last night. i love story's like this that put a smile on my face that stays for ages and that put me in a good mood. it just shows how epic it was. so epic infact that i just re read it and i'm still loving it and still laughing all the wau through.
missy115 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011

I have a feeling that this will turn out to have a rated M as its 3rd chapter. I love it though! Very thorough in writing :D
silver-nightstorm chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
lol XD I love it! I wish you could keep this going with all the awkward ways she makes poor Paulie uncomfortable :)

JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
mmarie2986 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
this is good. i like the way it ended up that she could walk and she just wanted him to carry her. and she never did actually tell him she couldn't walk. thnx for writing
Misty chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I find the couple adorable, the story fun, and the wit of the characters refreshing.
Capn Nat chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
heehee, i luved the pace of your fic and her stealin the lighter was a nice twist...they bicker like children

[ps now a slight nami/paulie fan]
pikinanou chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
... WOW! :D great story and it came up so fast! you are a good writer really and im not just saying that because my pen name appears a couple of time in the AN hehehehe *blushes*

glad i helped with your inspiration and if you're still accepting ideas: since paulie and nami are gamblers, how about a game of card... like poker .-
Aska the Light chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
lol this was hilarious XD

I really can picture her with his

goggles on )

Nami is one amazing thief,never mess

with her...hehehehe

Well and that's one nice idea to

pay the debt XD
dr. kitten chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
It's awesome! What a great chase scene!