Reviews for Valerie, It's D
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
update this ! C'mon!
Oruk chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Continue this and I'll be back don't continue this and I will find you no I kid great work so far
Borrow Your Soul chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Hah. Is Valerie going to find him under the table or is he going to wait it out? XD
LTTHE4TH chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Another great chapter. I feel sorry for same but I love dannyxval. I would really like to read more of this story.
LTTHE4TH chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great first chapter. Really well written. I like the idea for the story.
AngelRin89 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
update please!
SW chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Nice...that's so funny, that ironically he's placed there without her knowing. It wasn't like it was gossip that would hinder his feelings but it still tensed the story a bit.

SW
SW chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I actually really, really like this so far. Really well stated, you can understand the feelings and everything. Really nice job,

Love,

SW.
Dark knightress chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Update soon please, this looks interesting.
Serene Serious chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
This is really good, it feels more thought out and...mature, I guess?(than what I've read lately, anyway) And kudos to you for having the guts to do DV! I wondered too, what it would've been like if if the writers hadn't decided after FWD to start throwing Danny and Sam together. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
He'd better make sure Valerie never finds out he was stuck under the table, eavesdropping on her.

Or maybe she'd just blame Dash. Heh...nah. Danny could have always let them know he was there with a "a little help here?".

Very amusing story, though. I like the way you're writing it in the present tense. People almost never do that, but you're pulling it off nicely _
c.ass-kicker chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Id like to see them get together! love this fic!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Very nice job so far.

Minor detail on previous chapter. Sam is vegetarian so she wouldnt be stabbing beef.

Keep the good writing.
Dream Trance chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Ooh! A DxV story! We need more of those for sure!

I like how you showed how crushed Sam was-very emotional and lets us readers connect with her better than if you just told us she was super depressed ;D I feel bad for her, but I'm way more excited about the DxV action to come. Be wary of the DxS fans, though. I heared they're really violent when they see a pairing other than theirs...Some are very good sports about it, it's just some of the newer, younger fans are a bit vindictive...

Great first chapter, by the way! The first few lines (beginning to the "But it has to happen" part) really drew me in. Can't wait to see where you take this!
mon-ra chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Yes I like this pairing too, can't wait to see what happens