Reviews for Sharpie Markers
Undertaker 499 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well then I give you a cyber cookie, because that was awesome!
vela513 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Absolutely fantastic, funny, and creatively unique, in my opinion! Nicely done!
Semjaza chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Haha this is awesome! Love the sharpie marker assassination plot! :D
VampireApple chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Dude, I can totally see Duo demanding cookies after he's completed a mission and didn't screw up.

Awesome.
It's Raining Snow chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
EPIC! XD short and seriously funny :)
Whispers of Silence chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Well now...

Okay, so this was a little short, and a little rough, and had little to no plot I could find, but...

The sharpie idea? Absolutely brilliant.

I'm not entirely sure why, but the idea of Duo 'testing' his efficiency really struck a chord with me - sounds very much like something he'd do. And yeah, I can see why the others would find it disturbing.

And, in keeping with the fact that this is a oneshot, you did do well at introducing the whole idea and then tying it off. Honestly the lack of plot wasn't really bothersome. The idea was just too awesome to pass up.

Would you mind if I maybe borrowed that for use elsewhere?
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
lol well take a cyber cookie because this was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
A-yep. That's my Duo-babe!
Awesome work, and great work on a truly Duo thing to do, and may I just say every person in that barracks will wet their pants when they see each other?

Yeah. Their friends and friends of friends will too. That's just badass in all ways.

Way to go! Can't wait to see more from you!
Tamda
Camilla-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
OMG that was great!
MaxwellChan chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I was laughing my ass off while I read this...
It's great! Duo's a real expert when it comes to this kind of joke, I guess... love this fic! 3

Greets
Max
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm glad this is under humor because it made me laugh. Duo and red Sharpies, oh boy, at least he didn't compromise the mission and Heero had a point it will demoralize the soldiers. I really like this fic, thank you for posting it.
Toraus chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow...just wow...-
Rally Collins chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I only read this because DuoSharpie Markers (can only)Hilarity. I like how you got Anita's (from Anita Blake:Vamire Hunter series) stuffed penguin Sigmund in there and this was my favorite part:

"markers.

Sharpie Markers.

RED Sharpie Markers.

synapses connected..

light bulbs lit..

choirs of angels whimpered..

And a slow and terrifying grin appeared on a young man's face, while his eyes positively glowed."
wildchild chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You deserve copious amounts of cookies! Very well written. You've made me laugh out loud in an empty home, thank you :)
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
VERY FUNNY! And just what I needed today. Duo was both silly and creative, and I'm glad Heero recognized it as a good thing. The cookie reward was great. I liked that everyone (but Duo) referred to people by their numbers. But you still made it clear who was who. And Trowa saying "sick puppy" hehehe

But my favorite line has to be:

"choirs of angels whimpered.."

Keep writing!