Reviews for Conduit
Thyn chapter 13 . 2/15
Excellent story.
Really want to see more of this...
Panther-Strife chapter 13 . 1/20
Could you please PM me?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
I feel like Revan is actually pretty underpowered in this so far tbh.
Rangle chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I am surprised that this story has quite decent favs. I don't think it merits the popularity because of the few things I already foresee from the first chapter. At the first chapter Revan already lost his lightsabers.. I bet the next chapter he will loose all his gears. And then you're going to make him loose or suffer greatly to ME characters because of his "exhaustion". And then you're going to make Revan, a leader, submit and follow Shepard. Because.. just because Shepard is way cooler LMAO. I'll be surprised if I'm wrong.
Nogoodnms chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
Welp, this is a good read. I'll follow, but I guess I shouldn't expect updates any time soon.
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
If he doesn't get his stuff back from cerberus is and kicks the ship out of them in the next few chapters. Then i am gone.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Ok, you really dropped the ball here. Such crude plot engineering, coonvenient finding of a needle in a pile and super convenient meeting in a random place. Gah!
Bail.
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Wow, it,s first i see depiction of the Council and Alliance as the bastards they are...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Revan is a god damn mary sue. I dotn get his appeal
serialkeller chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Why did you have to make Revan so weak? Revan from the games was the all-singing all-dancing badass of the universe, but here he is the toilet, because everyone else seems to shit all over him.
serialkeller chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Thank god nobody is using his gear, that would have nearly made me drop this fic after it happened, especially as it would make Revan less of a badass which he should always be
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Revan far outclasses anything from Mass Effect or Halo
SuperTechmarine chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
I love this story and I hope you'll update it.

Though dialogue is a bit scarce.
N.E.U chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I really like what you did with this crossover. Revan is one of my favorite sith and I think you did well portraying him. I haven't read much further and am not quite sure how old this is (so if this is just an inconvenience for you I apologize) or what's in store, but if you haven't finished this yet (again, I don't know if you have or not.) I really want you to.

I will also be looking into any other stories you've posted.
Best wishes,