Reviews for Conduit
Rangle chapter 1 . 8/30
I am surprised that this story has quite decent favs. I don't think it merits the popularity because of the few things I already foresee from the first chapter. At the first chapter Revan already lost his lightsabers.. I bet the next chapter he will loose all his gears. And then you're going to make him loose or suffer greatly to ME characters because of his "exhaustion". And then you're going to make Revan, a leader, submit and follow Shepard. Because.. just because Shepard is way cooler LMAO. I'll be surprised if I'm wrong.
Nogoodnms chapter 12 . 3/26
Welp, this is a good read. I'll follow, but I guess I shouldn't expect updates any time soon.
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
If he doesn't get his stuff back from cerberus is and kicks the ship out of them in the next few chapters. Then i am gone.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Ok, you really dropped the ball here. Such crude plot engineering, coonvenient finding of a needle in a pile and super convenient meeting in a random place. Gah!
Bail.
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Wow, it,s first i see depiction of the Council and Alliance as the bastards they are...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Revan is a god damn mary sue. I dotn get his appeal
serialkeller chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Why did you have to make Revan so weak? Revan from the games was the all-singing all-dancing badass of the universe, but here he is the toilet, because everyone else seems to shit all over him.
serialkeller chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Thank god nobody is using his gear, that would have nearly made me drop this fic after it happened, especially as it would make Revan less of a badass which he should always be
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Revan far outclasses anything from Mass Effect or Halo
SuperTechmarine chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
I love this story and I hope you'll update it.

Though dialogue is a bit scarce.
N.E.U chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I really like what you did with this crossover. Revan is one of my favorite sith and I think you did well portraying him. I haven't read much further and am not quite sure how old this is (so if this is just an inconvenience for you I apologize) or what's in store, but if you haven't finished this yet (again, I don't know if you have or not.) I really want you to.

I will also be looking into any other stories you've posted.
Best wishes,
N.E.U.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
you sir,are a beautiful writer. I just found your writings and was saddened to see it has not been updated in a while.
GUEST chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
You really hate updating ha?
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Excellent!
A Guy chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I wish you would have continued and finished this. It's a great cross over and I really like the interplay of characters. I also like that it's a Revancentric fic which respects the power that a full-powered Sith Lord like Revan would have, but you've given some weaknesses, like the biotics thing, not to make him too overpowered. I wish you'd continue this. I'd love to see where it goes.