Reviews for Conduit
Revan is a god damn mary sue. I dotn get his appeal
serialkeller chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Why did you have to make Revan so weak? Revan from the games was the all-singing all-dancing badass of the universe, but here he is the toilet, because everyone else seems to shit all over him.
serialkeller chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Thank god nobody is using his gear, that would have nearly made me drop this fic after it happened, especially as it would make Revan less of a badass which he should always be
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Revan far outclasses anything from Mass Effect or Halo
SuperTechmarine chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
I love this story and I hope you'll update it.

Though dialogue is a bit scarce.
N.E.U chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I really like what you did with this crossover. Revan is one of my favorite sith and I think you did well portraying him. I haven't read much further and am not quite sure how old this is (so if this is just an inconvenience for you I apologize) or what's in store, but if you haven't finished this yet (again, I don't know if you have or not.) I really want you to.

I will also be looking into any other stories you've posted.
Best wishes,
N.E.U.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
you sir,are a beautiful writer. I just found your writings and was saddened to see it has not been updated in a while.
GUEST chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
You really hate updating ha?
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Excellent!
A Guy chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I wish you would have continued and finished this. It's a great cross over and I really like the interplay of characters. I also like that it's a Revancentric fic which respects the power that a full-powered Sith Lord like Revan would have, but you've given some weaknesses, like the biotics thing, not to make him too overpowered. I wish you'd continue this. I'd love to see where it goes.
TheNStorm chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Ehh... I'm right with you up to the Shepherd/ Revan meeting, but I think you might need to reexamine Revan's 'submission' to Shepherd. Especially since you've been playing up Revan's Mandalorian side so much-I would probably find it far more likely for Shepherd to establish a contract of some kind with Revan, or even argue that they join forces for the greater good successfully, before I could see the strange smirk/salute/submission/falling in the chain of command that happened.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
noticed a couple typos in this chapter. carious instead of various, and face instead of fact, for example.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
decided to re-read this story. did you just stop writing, or what?
PSG1JOHN chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Dreadnought cannon fire at 1/3 4400km/s SR2 Shepherd ship shots at 1000km/s i would say a rifle would be firing at least 4000m/s

He needs to get has light swords... but that would make him OP as hell lol
Alasoi chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
I rather like this. I hope you start updating it again.