Reviews for Teacher's Pets
LadyArin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really like your characterization here. A tyrant who can at times be compassionate and helpful is really more scary than one who is always cruel and capricious; and Gehn really did believe what he was doing was the right thing.

Good work. :)
AtrusDent chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
A truly marvelous story. You're an extremly good writer. Very good compared to some of the rubbish out here right now. Very good without being compared to anything.
Speedyserd chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow! This is so accurate with the storyline of Riven! Great job in writing as well.
The Lady Artemis chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
That's really good. Are you planning on continuing the story? I hope you do. Maybe Cathrine (Katran) can convince Jerif to become a Moiety. Just an idea.
EJWeir chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Ooh, not bad. It recreates the setting wonderfully- you've obviously analysed the books and games well. I can almost imagine it.
jawaclone chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
This is a wonderful peice of writing. I could see the whole story in my mind. Still it would be an easier read if you indented before a new peice of dialouge.
Marysia chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I really like this! _ I'm working on a pre-Moiety fic at the moment, just posted the first part of it...this was really good. Gehn is so evil, blargh.
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I always wondered what went on in that schoolhouse, the one with the crank-powered holograph and the hanging-men!

~Ra'akone
MetalKatt chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Whoo, there it is. Thought I wouldn't find it again. I'd read this once before and didn't review, just kind of letting it lie, but then I got to thinking about it. I just wanted to let you know what an excellent job of characterisation you've done here. Reading it again, I am amazed at the level of subtlety inside it that should have hinted to begin with that Gehn was able to convince the boy that his way was the best.

I couldn't go without reading this once again, and I wanted to say Bravo. I look forward to more stories of this caliber from you.
Torny chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
That's spooky, the way Gehn just used that boy. Great story!