Reviews for The Third Visit to Wonderland
Fl4tline chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Oh please please write more! Your story is quite... marvelous
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
aww...and she said she wouldn't forget!
Queen of Dorks chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
Grrrrrr... I don't like cliffhangers... But, as you are a VERY good author, I have decided to be patient, But for you only! I really wish that you could update this EXTREMLY soon so that we (meaning your loving fans) can enjoy your AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL writing skills! P.S. please excuse that pseudo name, it's the only thing I could think of, haha... But take the rest of this review seriously, for I speak the truth!
Iamthatawesome chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
Well considering it was in 2010 scince you updated I do not believe you are sticking to your plan. Oh well, it was a very good story too!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
HEY!

It's been TEN MONTHS since you updated!

What happens next? What will Alice and the Queen talk about on thier walk? What will Hatter do? What about the stone of Wonderland? What happens to Stayne?

This is a really good story, it has romance and lots of humor.

PLEASE CONTINUE!

P.S. Maybe add a scene where Alice and Tarrant continue what they almost did in the room full of hats?
ThatsMamaLuigi2You chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
please write more soon. ill be awaiten.
Youriko chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
I hope you did well in your exams and came up with lots of new ideas!

I just happen to love your story and would very much like to read more

Keep up with the great work!

much muchness and love
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 20 . 6/18/2010
Good to know something *unlikely didn't happen to you...

I was thinking you had some kind of emergency wherein writing was not an option..

I wasn't that far off, was I?

hehe... I'll be waiting along with the others who I'm sure are as excited as I am... _
day44 chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
I love this story, please update soon! Great writing so far. I liked chapter 19, I thought that it was a little funny on how alice blushed when he asked her what she was dreaming about. Anyway good work and great story!
monkeys23 chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
continue! continue! i luvs this story. great writting so far! please hurry up and update as soon as you can!
CheshireGirl-106 chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
cant wait to read more...so good luck on writing up some more epic chapters
super-rat chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
Thats ok. Life can be pretty sticky sometimes.
Goddess of Twilight chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
We of the Mad Hatter's Army officially pardon your tardiness, as we are currently attempting to find Time, so that he may give you more to finish this tale.

That is all.

Actually, I got pretty excited when I saw the email...but I forgive you. I'll be waiting with an eager mind to read the next chapter!

High Ranking Official of the Disloyal Subjects of the Mad Hatter and his Army.
Adrian chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
Waiting with bated breath _
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
i can't wait just update soon k