Reviews for Full Metal Vocaloid
I am the HERO AMERICA chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Too short! I really like this but I want more badly! Please update soon! Also if you could give more details because it'll make the chapter a lot longer and give insight on what the people see! Loved the story though!
rainclawwarriorcat chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I guess it's ok... You should make the chapters longer. And try to update it. And it's kind of hard to get used to the characters so maybe give descriptions of them as they talk. Like, color of their eyes or hair or something so you know it's them. I mean, who (other than Miku) has teal hair in long pigtails.
too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Aw! Kawaii!
NOM NOM LLAMA LLAMA chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
who's ganna play Envy?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
This...is...AWESOME! Please update soon, am am looking forward to seeing Rin & Len being taught by Meiko! Though I do agree with others, that if you are following the manga or Brotherhood, that it would obviously be strange for Rin to be married to Neru. Maybe you can pair Len and Neru together. (that might be hard on me though, I'm not so much of a Len x Neru fan...X(
WaffleBook chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
UPDATE! w
PiWrite chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
... so in the end rin and neru get married O.o
PiWrite chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
wow that prologue wass reallllllly good :)
naruhina pwns chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
nice idea, and pkease make the updates a bit longer!
lacusangel123 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Its pretty good so far but in Alice Human Sacrifice ((vocaloid song)) for len and rin its 'a stubborn elder sister and a witty younger brother' so i guess it would be right. because Rins stubborn and older then the other.
Raven Yuki-Slifer Queen chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Update soon! I want to read this!
Cree Stal chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I like this story so far! Please continue soon!
Reno321 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Really good so far, the character swaps are really good. Using Rin as Ed was a good choice!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/6/2010