Reviews for Ice of Heart
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Oh my gosh! TT I wish you would have finished this story! That would have been such a sad/perfect story ending!
kcrane chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
This story is crap, it seems you just write what pops in your head and the story line makes no sense whatsoever. please dont write anything more
friendly falcon chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
this sucks donkey dick...

WTF are you talking about this isn't even slightly good...

i think you should quit while you are ahead- well your not really ahead but you get the point ya...

please think of a decent plot before you put anything up..if you can think that is..
pardon the interruption chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Very good story...I really enjoyed the story, and well it is a very good idea
RedPirateFairy18 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Great beginning. I love it already. Can't wait to read more. Laterz!
li Midori il chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
That would have been such a great.. yet very sad ending! I would have loved to have read it! T_T! So sad that they would've never ended up happily together in the end!
You do have wonderful writing, and if you do use the basis of this story for another and put it up on ... I would absolutely read it!
}i{ !~*Midori*~! }i{ (queen of most things green)
Tigger chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
This is a really great story so far. I am really enjoying ot and cannot wait to read the next chapter that you have in store for myself and the rest of your fans. please hurry!
Verbally Insane chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
I loved it! How beautiful and fluffy, with angst the best! I loved it, please continue, I think I'm going to write a story about legolas and stuff like that, but don't worry it will be a lot different from your masterpiece, I loved it!
Love
Twilight Phoenix
ComVlad chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Applause, applause and more applause. This is most defintly one of the better stories I read on and as a computer/fantasy nerd speedreader with no life I read a lot of stories posted here. As for your detractors I'd advise you to ignore them. the only thing that can be considered a flaw in your writing is you use of short, choppy sentences. While not worng exactly I would say writing sounds better if you use longer sentences

Ex:"Leneil felt a tugging at her sleeve. She looked down to see the most adorable child had long blonde hair and was dressed a prince and carried a small bow and arrow set on his back. He looked up at her with his big blue eyes and spoke in the cutest voice."

change to

"Leneil felt a tug on her sleeve and looked down to see the most adorable child as a prince and with a bow and arrow set on his back the long-haired blond looked up at her with big blue eyes and said in the cutest voice"

As for originality I know this was an original idea since i first stumbled onto it when you had only a couple of chapters up (I'd have left a review but it was 3:50AM and I was seeing triple by then)
Loopy Lu chapter 9 . 9/8/2003
WOW! this is good! please update soon!

Loopy Lu
Trinity chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
please please please PLEASE keep writing more to this story! I love this story so much! its such a great story and writen so well. if u stopped writing my heart would be crushed. especially if u left it off here! please write more!

Namarie!
Pipsicle chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
Oh. Will you post some more? I have nothing bad to say about this except the occasional grammatical error. All the spelling errors are gone (yay), but you still sometimes accidentally have a period instead of a comma, which makes you sentences short and choppy.
Pipsicle chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
You say that Leneil inherited her black hair from her mother, but Arieneil has blonde hair.
Pipsicle chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
"Such a shame. Immortal and mortal relationships are such sad stories. I would never be associated with one."

LOL. How ironic... Anyways, good story so far. I read all of the reviews (burn the flamers!). There are some spelling/grammatical errors, but it is readable. Brava!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 9 . 6/1/2003
We need a new chappy! i've been checking for months and months and theres never anything new :-( i want to find out more...please?