Reviews for Spirit of the Wind
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You're right. For some reason, that guy is my favorite character as well. Here are a few points on…well…

1. You really should apply breaks even if in just letters a "—"'s. I got a bit confused in where the different perspectives shifted.

2. In spite of being a Sorceress, the Great Hyne is apparently a male.

3. Bullets? Oh, perhaps to activate the vibration mechanism…

4. Gilgamesh, huh? I know that if he's here Odin's gone thanks to Seifer and thus this question is rhetorical, but wouldn't that apply to him as well?

5. Hmm…I wonder where Eden is. I figured that, being very powerful, she would be junctioned to Rinoa. She's probably way too overpowered though.
Leonhart77 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
wow! that is a pretty long one-shot and I love Squall's sense of humor in towards the middle of the story. XD
Emma chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You thought this would be your last FF 8 fic? *laughs* And how many have you done since then? :3
gleamfang chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Please don't stop writing for FF8. At least until you finish bells of freedom and queen of fire and ice. Oh and maybe a Squall-dad and Rinoa-Mom fic or series of connected one-shots. Haha. Sorry it's a lot to ask for I realize.

Awesome fic and I'm glad that Seifer and posse played a large role in this fic and that you managed to deepen our understanding of GF abilities.

Just wished this could have been divided up into chapters as it's was difficult to keep looking for the paragraph I was at.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Beautiful. I love the way you have characterized Fujin, because we're never given any background on her. The romance between her and Seifer is simply divine. Not to mention, Squall and Rinoa, as well as Squall and Laguna's relationships are very heartwarming. I find it hard to believe that Squall would ever call Rinoa, "Angel," or any such sentimental nickname, but it's cute, all the same.

Minor grammatical problems, but oh well. This game will never get old to me. I'll write for it as long as I have ideas :D