Reviews for Resurrection
jen4306 chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
I am so loving this! Garrus and Joker have both been favorites of mine, and I am really enjoying the way you are building up the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
words without chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
You're welcome.
Riley chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Your not stopping are you? It's been a while since your last update... PLEASE tell me it's not the end.
Samolfran chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Argh! Don't stop! PLease, don't stop! This is the best mass effect story with Joker I've read so far and I think it's also the best. It's absolutely awesome the way you build them up slowly, and the way you get the other characters in on the story as well for motivation (for example Mordin).

I love that there is a plausible explanation for how Joker is cured, and your plotting is leading up to some very interesting twists and turns (Miranda and Cerberus).

Cannot wait to read more, please write as fast as you can, I promise to review every time!

Hugs Sally
Riley chapter 6 . 4/8/2010

*sing song voice* Joker and Shepard are going out to dinner!

Great chapter.
Rhiannan365 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
I forgot to rewiew this chapter! Anyways, I like how shepard is noble(?) and it shows a lot in this chapter. continue the grat work.
Jemina chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Quite adorable.
Riley chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Still awesome! I love that things are getting more personal between Joker and Shepard. and I also REALLY love that you had Joker go out ona mission!
Riley chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Haha, AWESOME. Nice chapter! I'm dying for the rest... I normally don't do "In progress" stories, I normally wait 'till a story is complete to read it... this one was an exception and it's FABULOUS! I really do love this story, keep up the good work...

I have a question though... this is a Shepard and Joker story right? I happened to look at the thingy and it says Joker and Garrus... does that mean it's a romance between THEM? Just curious... still doing great! I LOVE Joker and Garrus... and Jack... Jack's awesome I agree with you anime starwars... it'll be interesting!
Magus1108 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Great chapter! Sure is interesting so far. Hm, I do wonder what'll be like when Shepard meets the various former members of her crew. I also look forward to Shepard acquiring Jack, whenever that happens. Keep up the great work!
Riley chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
OMG Please DO NOT stop! This is too good for you not to complete! I NEED to read this! I love how you are using Joker... I mean it's depressing he's being used, I'm just saying it's a great way to do this! I love it I love it I love it. If you quit... it'll be bad. Great job, I have no room for any "you suck at this comments" because you don't. you are doing fantastic don't leave us hanging.
Magus1108 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
This is pretty good so far, and interesting. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2