Reviews for Dangers in the past
LoneTraveler chapter 27 . 6/13
I think this story has a good concept, and it looks like it was probably fun to write. I just can't stick with it. Too many things are just off with the characters. Dumbledore dismissing the Cruciatus like that? Just no way.

I hope you keep writing. There's lots of good stuff here. With more practice I'm sure you'll get even better at telling stories.
Great so far, although there r so many ocs.
Slytheringirle chapter 34 . 1/14
Finally I remembered to leave a review! Even thoguh I know you won't read it since...well years had since you wrote this chapter so...Yeah anyways, the riddle is way too obvious, for me atleast, so I think Ron and Hermonie will be able to understand it in no time Right? but who will open the chamber of secrets? I mean back then the only alive speaker was Voldemort and I just can't imagine Voldemort going to Dumbldore and sayingHey old friend! Wanna some help with opening the chamber of secrets?" Nope! I defiantly can't imagine that! Anyways, It's an a,a zing fic and I can't wait to finish reading it. Oh, and today is the second anniversary Of Alan Rickman's death. You'll always be in hour hearts. Always.
Too many ocs
LoonyLoopyLupin chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I am very picky on what a fanfic should have and you have fullfilled all of the the things that I look for! Good spelling, bloody brilliant story line, and good writing. You are an AWESOME writer
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 52 . 7/1/2016
Loved it great work on it.
Animago chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
lol
is normal to find magical beings almost killed there?
ProditorMagnus chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
I do wonder how you count owls so that 16 is possible.
Mim5288 chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
Great story. Not terribly great writing. Lots of the characters are wrong too. Can't really blame you there though since this fanfic came out before the fifth book hence you didn't really know of Lily or Snape's true personalities and past. Or that James doesn't have blue eyes and he and Lily didn't get together till 7th year. . I love your idea but when I read things that are super out of character it hurts. I would love to read a rewrite of this that would be amazing.
lakshmi chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
your story is wonderful please write another timetravel please!please!please!
selena1234 chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
"I guess I'll take all the regular curses"
Umm...? XD
Knowing Harry, I'm not sure why this line surprised me.
Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it was because it's a Typo!
You're welcome!
*Courses
jadedquartz chapter 51 . 12/31/2013
This is good!
Occabelieveit chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I'm sorry but when does a 16 year old boy want to get mollycoddled. Honestly you'd think if he has been through all these traumas then he would be more grown up than childlike! Especially since he had to grow up quicker than everyone else and become dependant on himself rather than adults. I think the angle you have for this story is all wrong, you really ought to have thought it through somemore or in fact put this in a different community because quite frankly this character is not powerful he may have powers but he is a meak person who is weak willed. Also your portrayal of sirus is terrible, you have got the character all wrong. In all the books Sirius is more of a friend to Harry or a fun uncle never the over protective, demanding man you have shown. What you could have done was have a stronger willed Harry who is more independent because having a childlike character with high level powers is just plain stupid. Your Sirius is also quite daft but the rest of the characters are presented well.
QuickSilver1801 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
I really like the way the story is going. Although, I have one thing to point out.
James Potter's eyes are HAZEL not blue.
Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
1,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »