Reviews for Dangers in the past
Child of Shadows chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
I like the way that you wrote the hat, however wouldn't it be more curious, after all it leads a very boring life.
A Different Life chapter 51 . 12/12/2005
love it
Jessica45395 chapter 52 . 11/30/2005
great work!

Jessica
chiki-b chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
Let me just say that it was hilarious when Echo forcefully pulled Sirius by the hair in front of all the teachers. Right now i'm in school and you have no idea how hard it is from laughing out loud. I was unable to withhold a couple of laughs and i think it's safe to say, by the looks people are giving me, that they all think i'm crazy. oh well.
chiki-b chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
I love your story! So far, I'm findinf it very funny. This is the second fanfic that i've read where harry goes back in time, but your story is completly different. The main difference being that Haryy doesn't go back in time alone. great story. ja ne
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/3/2005
OHMYGOD, I was cackling so hard, I really didn't think any story could make me laugh so much. In reality, I don't think it was that funny, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing. By the way, that's not really my email.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/3/2005
Okay, I just wanted to comment. "The boy was smiling slightly, seemingly amused at his enemy's fur." Oh, that was hilarious. I was cracking up like there was no tomorrow. I'm not blaming you, I just think it was a really funny mistake. You accidentally put some hilarity in an otherwise extremely serious situation.
mutantkillerfrog chapter 51 . 9/30/2005
I was wondering if you could tranlate this story (and Betrayal) into Italian. I'm sorry if its to much to ask but I'm sure you can find someone.

If you can't thats okay, but I love this story.

Actually I love all your stories!

Keep writing,

Bethany
Lord Localfreak chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I am very interested by this story. The feeling of utter anger you created in the first two chapters was astoundingly well presented. I'm dying to know what happens!
gussiegal5 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
great story
vero chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
hey i cant finde the Prequel ! it is web of lies2 ?please update this in your bio ok?
JORDAN KINTZ chapter 19 . 7/24/2005
(realizes Harry went back in time)

Oops.

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T REALIZE HARRY WENT IN TIME! I AM TRULY,ABSOLUTLY,AND COMPLETLY SORRY!
JORDAN KINTZ chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Snape's not...(gasps,eyes widen to the size of dinner plates)

OH MY GOD!

WHAT THE #&%% HAPPENED TO SNAPE!
Cindy Snowflake chapter 52 . 6/26/2005
The url for the prequel doesn't work, are you sure it's there? What's the title? Then maybe I could find it in your profile.
GP chapter 52 . 6/20/2005
Well, I can't deny that I liked the prequel better. This story didn't quite fit into the prequel, some things sonded weird after reading what had happened before. I never got the right feeling, hard to explain, but in "Web of Lies", I was really stuck and "in" the story, it felt like there was more feeling in it. Also, this was a bit confusing now and then, like you didn't explain it all. I can't give you any examples though, sorry. Just a feeling I got. But as I said, I liked Web of Lies so much better (everyone can't like all stories, right?), I meant no offence with this.

Harry is very OOC mostly, but that's not a great problem. It is, after all, fanfiction. Only I though he sounded more like a five year old sometimes, as well as in the prequel. BUT that is a minor problem, and I only thought of it afterwards, it did not bother me in the story. I might even be the only one to see it.

Otherwise interesting plot!