Reviews for Dangers in the past
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/3/2005
OHMYGOD, I was cackling so hard, I really didn't think any story could make me laugh so much. In reality, I don't think it was that funny, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing. By the way, that's not really my email.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/3/2005
Okay, I just wanted to comment. "The boy was smiling slightly, seemingly amused at his enemy's fur." Oh, that was hilarious. I was cracking up like there was no tomorrow. I'm not blaming you, I just think it was a really funny mistake. You accidentally put some hilarity in an otherwise extremely serious situation.
mutantkillerfrog chapter 51 . 9/30/2005
I was wondering if you could tranlate this story (and Betrayal) into Italian. I'm sorry if its to much to ask but I'm sure you can find someone.

If you can't thats okay, but I love this story.

Actually I love all your stories!

Keep writing,

Bethany
Lord Localfreak chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I am very interested by this story. The feeling of utter anger you created in the first two chapters was astoundingly well presented. I'm dying to know what happens!
gussiegal5 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
great story
vero chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
hey i cant finde the Prequel ! it is web of lies2 ?please update this in your bio ok?
JORDAN KINTZ chapter 19 . 7/24/2005
(realizes Harry went back in time)

Oops.

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T REALIZE HARRY WENT IN TIME! I AM TRULY,ABSOLUTLY,AND COMPLETLY SORRY!
JORDAN KINTZ chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Snape's not...(gasps,eyes widen to the size of dinner plates)

OH MY GOD!

WHAT THE #&%% HAPPENED TO SNAPE!
Cindy Snowflake chapter 52 . 6/26/2005
The url for the prequel doesn't work, are you sure it's there? What's the title? Then maybe I could find it in your profile.
GP chapter 52 . 6/20/2005
Well, I can't deny that I liked the prequel better. This story didn't quite fit into the prequel, some things sonded weird after reading what had happened before. I never got the right feeling, hard to explain, but in "Web of Lies", I was really stuck and "in" the story, it felt like there was more feeling in it. Also, this was a bit confusing now and then, like you didn't explain it all. I can't give you any examples though, sorry. Just a feeling I got. But as I said, I liked Web of Lies so much better (everyone can't like all stories, right?), I meant no offence with this.

Harry is very OOC mostly, but that's not a great problem. It is, after all, fanfiction. Only I though he sounded more like a five year old sometimes, as well as in the prequel. BUT that is a minor problem, and I only thought of it afterwards, it did not bother me in the story. I might even be the only one to see it.

Otherwise interesting plot!
pandas rule the world chapter 52 . 6/17/2005
Hiya i couldn't find the prequel, it ssaid the server couldn't find it. Could you email me the link? My addy is Panda.
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm loven this fic, added it to my c2
Bookworm622 chapter 52 . 5/21/2005
oh my gosh that was fabulous i loved it i was scared then sad then happy i loved the whole thing cannot wait to read the next one!
Toebang chapter 24 . 4/23/2005
I love this story and all but one thing i absolutly HATE about the story is how harry is like a 5 year old emotionaly, clinging to sirius being caried around by sirius, being tickled by sirius, falling asleep in sirius lap, many time,...etc. i get the point that your trying to show us they have a close relationship but you take it to far, it kinda get ridikulus, and it is for sure anoying to have suck a clingy harry, and its not even only to sirius its also a few other caricters threwout the story, all the clingy stuff would have been much beter if Harry was like 5 years old...

( i know i posted two reviews sory, i had more to add, feel free to sue me )
Toebang chapter 52 . 4/22/2005
that story was the best HP meets muarders iv ever read, i look forward to reading the prequel
1,711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »