Reviews for Dangers in the past
vmr chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Awesome chapter.:)
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
evil giggles. Oh I see so many possiblities for evil doing.

Will Harry have nightmares of what happened?

Who were three teacher out to kill Harry?

Does harry have his claok and the map with him?
TexasRose chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
.W.o.w. .t.h.a.t. .W.a.s. .S.u.c.h. .A. .G.o.o.d. .C.h.a.p.t.e.r. .3.~.i.!.i.!.i.
heather chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more please please please please please please . . . .. . . .. . . .

this is good! whats going to happen next? is dumbledore ever going to find out who they really are?

is harry going to be sorted into gryfindor?

Maybe you should have him sorted into Slytherin.

haha

that would be really funny!

update soon!
TexasRose chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
.W.o.w. .t.h.a.t. .W.a.s. .S.u.c.h. .A. .G.o.o.d. .C.h.a.p.t.e.r. .2.~.i.!.i.!.i.
TexasRose chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
.W.o.w. .t.h.a.t. .W.a.s. .S.u.c.h. .A. .G.o.o.d. .C.h.a.p.t.e.r. .1.~.i.!.i.!.i.
Ghetto Queen chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
That was awesome! Please, please, please, please have the next chapter out soon!
bill weasly chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
I still love reading thisstory, please keep it up!
Clingon87 chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Cool. I'm really starting to like where you are going with this story. May the muse be with you!(I can't believe I said that, I don't even like Star Wars. Oh well.) PeaceLove AcK
lyssador chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Wow! Again, I love both of your stories and you need to post the next chapters to both of them quick!
baby gurl chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
continue it's really cool so far
Kay chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
This is great. Can't wait for more.
jen chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Please continue with the story, I am very interested in reading the rest of it.
lyssador chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
WOW! This and your other story are absolutely amazing. They are extremely interesting ideas! Please update BOTH of them!
saith chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
Hi.. I like what I have read. This is a good start. I like that you have put your own original twist to the time travel idea. One Question, are you talking about Charlie who is the brother of Ron?

The one problem I was having with the story is rather mechanical and should be easy to watch out for in the future. I was having problems with knowing just who was talking or doing an action.. I had to read parts over sometimes to figure it out. Also the switch from Sirius to his other name and back was making me think once in a while that the young Sirius was present.

When writing my grammar and spelling are horrible but I am able to proofread for light stuff. If you want someone to take a look at your work I would happily do it for you.

My e-mail is I check it 2-3 times a week.

Saith