Reviews for Dangers in the past
lyssador chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Wow! Again, I love both of your stories and you need to post the next chapters to both of them quick!
baby gurl chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
continue it's really cool so far
Kay chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
This is great. Can't wait for more.
jen chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Please continue with the story, I am very interested in reading the rest of it.
lyssador chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
WOW! This and your other story are absolutely amazing. They are extremely interesting ideas! Please update BOTH of them!
saith chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
Hi.. I like what I have read. This is a good start. I like that you have put your own original twist to the time travel idea. One Question, are you talking about Charlie who is the brother of Ron?

The one problem I was having with the story is rather mechanical and should be easy to watch out for in the future. I was having problems with knowing just who was talking or doing an action.. I had to read parts over sometimes to figure it out. Also the switch from Sirius to his other name and back was making me think once in a while that the young Sirius was present.

When writing my grammar and spelling are horrible but I am able to proofread for light stuff. If you want someone to take a look at your work I would happily do it for you.

My e-mail is I check it 2-3 times a week.

Saith
VerburycSolus chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
Oh COOL! I found another story about harry traveling into the past. Awesome!an't wait for more. PeaceLove AcK
Ghetto Queen chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
! That was so tight! Please post the next chapter soon!
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
LOL I love it.

I wonder how much trouble Harry'spets will get into. And how much trouble a grim (Sirius) will cause at Hogwarts
bill weasly chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
This story is great, I think it's alot better than those that have the 22yr old harry going back to meet with his parents. I also liked the whole aspect of Hary being helpless, because that's how I feel sometimes, ya-know?
Lady of the Dawn chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
Sweet, I don't know if you agree with that but it's sweet, please continue the way its bin written is very good, I would like to know what happens, please continue soon!
Nicky chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
So far I really like it a lot! :) Can't wait to read another chapter! So, please write fast! *g*
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
Another time travel fanfic! AWESOME!

There are so few good time travel fic. If you keep up the quality of first 2 chapter you'll have yourself a hit!

Please email me when the next chapters come out
vmr chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
Interesting story. keep on writing.:)
BritaChica chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Good. One thing though, I thought that it was supposed to be Charlie instead of Charley. Good fic though.
1,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114