Reviews for Dangers in the past
Neumzie chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
"'No, nothing, we were just wondering if you're related to James.' Hermione cut in.

'Who's James?' Sirius silently pointed at the boy..."

when you line it up like that, it looks like hermione is asking is harry and james are related and sirius is asking who james is.
Neumzie chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
diablo? lmao what?
Neumzie chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
aww that was cute. the only problem i have is that, while i know harry is probably pretty light, hes still 15. how and why the hell would sirius sit him on his lap like a 6 or 7 year old? its more a dignity thing than a weight one.
Neumzie chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
o i love when harry is either shrouded in mystery or extremely powerful, and this has both! they do seem to work best together lol
Bagoosa chapter 24 . 5/26/2009
It's a bit chaotic, but good.
brigrove chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
I see you've changed a few things as James was never a prefect and didn't get together with Lily until their 7th year, but then, this was written back in 2002

Good story so far
puregarnet chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
adore it!
timme chapter 43 . 12/14/2008
they're a bit hypocritical. they think that by killing peter they're dooming their society? puh-lease! that doesn't make sense with any theory of time-travel, let alone what they themselves have been doing. they're hopping back and forth like a rabbit messing with time already. and they think getting rid of peter will destroy so much? yeah right. it's all about doing it with the right control. it's ridiculous to think they can tell these people this much and have them let it happen. it's ends up badly anyway.
timme chapter 24 . 12/14/2008
after the fiasco of letting wormtail go once, harry still wants to spare him? it's not his right to do that. sirius and remus have every cause to kill him. honestly, they're the adults there, harry should respect that.
CrayonsPink chapter 51 . 11/11/2008
I lLOVED your story! It was EXCELLENT!
Proof of Nothing chapter 52 . 10/11/2008
I love it! I'm going to read the prequel now. D
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 32 . 10/3/2008
Lovely story.
BYoshi1993 chapter 52 . 9/27/2008
Hi! I really liked this story and it was fantastic. Too bad Harry seems to spend most of his life if the Hospital Wing, but he wouldn't he Harry if he didn't huh? Well I was wondering if you could make a seqel along with the prequel for the story because I liked it that much. Thanks for writing your story.

-Michael
anon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I've read this story more than once. The last time I read this is probably around 2 or 3 years ago. Suddenly, I had the urge of reading it again. :D
potterfanmania chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
There are two little paradoxes in your story.

If the deatheaters were successful in their quest to kill Harry's parents, ...

- 1.: ... the result has to show up immediately. Harry wouldn't be able to react if they were successful.

- 2.: ... they wouldn't have a reason in the "new" present to travel back in time to kill Harry's parents.
1,711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »