Reviews for Dangers in the past
timme chapter 43 . 12/14/2008
they're a bit hypocritical. they think that by killing peter they're dooming their society? puh-lease! that doesn't make sense with any theory of time-travel, let alone what they themselves have been doing. they're hopping back and forth like a rabbit messing with time already. and they think getting rid of peter will destroy so much? yeah right. it's all about doing it with the right control. it's ridiculous to think they can tell these people this much and have them let it happen. it's ends up badly anyway.
timme chapter 24 . 12/14/2008
after the fiasco of letting wormtail go once, harry still wants to spare him? it's not his right to do that. sirius and remus have every cause to kill him. honestly, they're the adults there, harry should respect that.
CrayonsPink chapter 51 . 11/11/2008
I lLOVED your story! It was EXCELLENT!
Proof of Nothing chapter 52 . 10/11/2008
I love it! I'm going to read the prequel now. D
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 32 . 10/3/2008
Lovely story.
BYoshi1993 chapter 52 . 9/27/2008
Hi! I really liked this story and it was fantastic. Too bad Harry seems to spend most of his life if the Hospital Wing, but he wouldn't he Harry if he didn't huh? Well I was wondering if you could make a seqel along with the prequel for the story because I liked it that much. Thanks for writing your story.

-Michael
anon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I've read this story more than once. The last time I read this is probably around 2 or 3 years ago. Suddenly, I had the urge of reading it again. :D
potterfanmania chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
There are two little paradoxes in your story.

If the deatheaters were successful in their quest to kill Harry's parents, ...

- 1.: ... the result has to show up immediately. Harry wouldn't be able to react if they were successful.

- 2.: ... they wouldn't have a reason in the "new" present to travel back in time to kill Harry's parents.
hypercell chapter 14 . 5/6/2008
How will he live with Sirius when the term starts?

THis is great! I love the voldy thing. With him becoming muggle.
hypercell chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
Harry is a teenage boys size righT? then how is sirius always carrying him?
hypercell chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
Isn't Charlie care of magical creatures? How can Thunder be, too?
hypercell chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
How will he go to classes if he is so weak?
hypercell chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Won't questions arise about what school he went to that was attacked?
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Which book was this written after? This is good.
Alcia Spinet chapter 52 . 4/10/2008
can you send me the link to the prequel, because I don't find it.
1,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »