Reviews for Don't Let Me Leave You
Mangahero18 chapter 10 . 4/24
You overlooked something. If Gannondorf was truly defeated...what happened to his triforce piece?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
midna x link
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
sweet
The Red Zelda chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Wow... I really like it.
Vivid Murk chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
You chose your title well. I greatly admired the eloquence and the clarity of Midna's speech - you really have a way with words. My favorite bits:

"Be deaf to subversion; know I will never betray you. When you can trust no one else, you may trust me.

"I know when I behave this way, and I promise I will come to you afterward apologetic.

"Our relationship will see its strenuous days, but we are bound together now, and I would have it no other way. I love you, and always will even in the midst of the greatest storm. Whatever may try to come between us, do not abandon me, and do not let me leave you."

It's so lovely, to see people in a relationship so clearly and frankly make a statement like that - it seems so simple, to say, "sometimes, things will get tough - but I know when I'm acting like a jerk. Trust that I'll never betray you, stick with me no matter what, and make sure I stick with you." But no one ever says that - hearing Midna do so was so refreshing.

"Do not abandon me, and do not let me leave you." Brilliant. When did you ever come up with that?
M4L4DR017 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Never stop writing.
Hat chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
So beautiful I actually cried.
Finally link gets the happy ending that he so deserves. I am excited to hear of his adventures in the Twilight Relm
Azarune chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
This was a story I definitely got behind on! Loved reading it. Best wishes!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Apsolutly loved this story. Carnt wait to read yourw other story.
codyhobgood271 chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Fantastic story I just loved it. :)
codyhobgood27 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Great story.
Whitakker chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
What a pleasure this was to read. I'll be starting on the next tale very soon. Wonderful job you've done with the world of Twilight Princess. Consider me a fan.
tylermech66 chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
that was a great story, i cant seem to be able to find very many good midna/link stories out there
italian0stephan0 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Fantastic story. Just read the whole thing in one sitting haha...onward to the sequel!
justj0sh1ng chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Ah man, what a well written story. This was so beautifully written and at no point did it ever feel corny. I think one thing that really helps out your writing is your vocabulary. Zant's whole speech was really powerful man. Even at the ending, I was still enjoying the story.

Uhhh... I'll be sure to check out your other work. Thanks for writing this.