Reviews for Sanctuary for Mutants
Nightlance44 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Somebody should do one about wolverine. We know that he has lived as long as Helen or longer and has expirenced many Horrific expirences. Then he had his memories erased. So maybe you could have a scene were the mermaid tries to acess his memories, but gets awfull images and see how long he has been alive and later tells Helen. Oh and Helen and Logan eventually fall in love.
Ps. his healing factor, definatly needs to be mentioned. They can meet, and a dangerous abnormal atacks him and burns of his face, Then the sanctuary team go back to trying to defeat the abnormal, minutes later Logan shouts and they see metel claws popping out of his hands and his face completely healed. When asked about the healing factor, he tells them about his hands have grown back and survived being shot in the head. Tell me if any of you like the idea
Midnight Owl 0.0 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Writer,

I sincerely hope and wish that you would consider please finishing this fan fiction. I enjoy the fantasy of Charles Xavier being real, and having the chance to speak with him about mutants. I believe that you should consider finishing it because In this, there was a chance that ashley survived...

Helen Magnus

Ps this isn't really, I just like randomly doing that. I WISH I was as beastly and EPICLY AWESOME and badass as Helen...
SamHelenCarterMagnus chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
quite good
Duachais Seneschais chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I really think that is interesting the crossover between Sanctuary and X-Men, I love both.

And, I admit, the first think occurs in my mind was that Halen Magnus is really a great pair to Prof. Xavier, but it seems that their relationship doesn't really succeed.

What's the diference you focused to distinguish Abnormals and Mutants?

There are some changes in stories that fits incredibly:

- The surname Magnus belonging to Eric.

- Prof Xavier and John Druitt are really physically alike.

Helen Magnus' secrets gives you a assorment of ways to conduct the plot.

Are you dealing you the X-men movies, cartoon or magazines? When you describe Rogue as a 'student' makes me belive that that is a movie crossover.

I belive you could put some 'signal' between the scenes, you know?

"Helen abruptly stopped walking, Will almost ran into her. She looked at him solemnly, a hint of old sorrow just under the surface of her eyes. "That.. is a long story." She took a deep breath. "One that is best left for another time."

(here you could indicate that the scene is changing, that we are in some other place / time)

Jean grey lead the team into Professor Xavier's office."

Use - or **** or something else, but I belive that it is necessary here and in every new scene.

Another exemple:

"With that said, he left the room. Everything metal in the room slamming against the wall as he slammed the door.

A month and a half later, Helen sat on the floor of her private bathroom inside the Sanctuary Manor, staring at a piece of plastic in her hand while contemplating the events of the past few weeks."

And here some typewrite mistakes:

"Yes. That would be greatly appreciated ." you should delete that sign ''.

"Thank you. I can gaurentee that I..." - 'guarantee'

"Jean grey lead..." - 'Grey'

""Ibelive I know who this woman is." - 'I belive'
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Hey there,

Pausing in my watching of the Reba show to read your story so far and this is GREAT! I'm loving this, it's fantastic! Keep up the GREAT work, TERRIFIC and I LOVE it. Keep it coming, you're doing magnificent.
Mechia132 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
This is a great story of a crossover between the X-Men and the Sanctuary. Looking forward to the next chapter.
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Hey there,

Sorry I've gotten a little behind in my fiction reviews the last couple days, they were piling up on me. LOL But I just wanted to dig myself out and say GREAT job. This story is really well done and I'm liking it. More soon please.

Melissa
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Hey there,

This is a GREAT job on the story. Fantastic, really interesting and FANTASTIC! I love your work.

Melissa