Reviews for Judoon Justice
Oh god I was sobbing so hard at the end OMF that was an amazing story
kokoroyume chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
And I like this as much as before as well :)
Your Donna and Wilfred make me want to watch series 4 one more time ! And, of course, the Doctor and the Master are still marvellously brilliant :D
(The last sentences made me laughed, I must be a bit mad too x))
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
I'm laughing right now, but I still have the tears on my face from when I thought the Master would stay permanently dead. That was not happy. But I love the ending.
Blood Never Lies chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Yaaay!
Brilliant stuff - wouldn't you just love to see an ending like that on the show? ha ha.
Top job.
Nausikaa chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Ha! Amazing! Looooved it.

During the trial, the distraught Doctor distracted me so much I completely forgot about the Master's immortality until the 'execution'. o.O Nice job; for a while there I had no idea how they were going to get out of this. ;)

I absolutely love this storyline; I can't wait to go read the next one. (One of the perks of reading the series after it's written ;P)

Well written and well thought out; and of course, it was awesome the Judoon were included, I rarely see them and I really love those guys.

You've definitely got a talent, keep it up! :)
tu chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I think that's cool the maser being back to normal
Tu chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
That's a good chapter but the Doctor would never say bollocks!
Kokoroyume chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Great story

And I love your Wilf )
mericat chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Absolutely hilarious and marvelous. Going from the doom of the Master, realizing who the "I" is (altho I kinda suspected from the beginning because you left enough hints.), the unexpected resurrection of the Masster, the compassion of Wilf, to the fantastic crash scene at the end. I am sure the Tardis was NOT amused! And the Master can no longer be disgusted by Jack 'cause he is also a fixed point.

In addition the story helped me understand how the Shadow Proclamation justice works and the Architect's split personalities. A good lesson in Whovian background.

Thanks so much for this story. Can't wait to read more.
mericat chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
The chapter goes from excitement to the Doctor's Angst. I love it. Poor, poor, Master, as if the Dark Tower was not enuf. I was curious/confused about the Architect each time I have seen her, but I understand her role and character better. The ever-feisty Donna is well written. The question is (and always has been) is how can justice be served by such as the cruel Judoon and Mister Foks.

Loving the story and the way it flows. I probably will not review each chapter, but will share my favorite moments. Thanks for the series. Excellent.
mericat chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
your characterization of Wilf is right on. Very Bernard Cribbons nee Wilf. Love this story.
anemix chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
This was great, but I liked the first story better, with all of its intricacies. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
x-Avarice-x chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
My god, I thought you were going to kill him again. You made me cry. You really shouldn't do that, it isn't good for my blood pressure.

Nevertheless, I quite enjoyed this story. And he's insane again! I couldn't be happier. I was a little indignant at first (I mean really, Frederick?), but it turned out right in the end.

Except teasing a loyal Donna lover isn't very nice.
IDestiny chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Just have to say, your ff is awesome :) I look forward to more in the future! (just have to remember to add to fave list when I login later)
Coconut-CocaCola chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Hahaha! Your last chapter is as always brilliant! Making me cry at the beginning, and then laughing to death at the end, I just love it! And this time, I wasn't in my bloody school, so I could express my emotions without resistance XD. Seriously, yesterday, I finally convinced myself to watch the season 5's first episode of doctor who... and I think I'm just going to do my best at forgetting it, and continue reading your fanfictions. Please keep writing!