Reviews for The Monsters Champion
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Awwww...very interesting couple. I liked this!
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Five stars! Brilliant!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Well looks like Chris got just what he wanted. Good story I enjoyed.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was awesome. I'm really becoming a fan of this pairing thanks to you.
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wonderful, how even Chris can admit he's in love.
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I still don't know how I'm going to review this even as I'm typing this first line :O

I truly beyond loved this! I'm a real sucker for first person stuff at the moment and I loved CJ here - S!J indeedy ;) It was the way he didn't want to take Taker's name off the belt that did me first, followed by the way he was so insulted when he offered to get on his knees for Glenn and Glenn just walked off.

Everything about this fic is just perfect. I loved the story, the cockiness of Chris, the sluttiness of Drew (Loch Ness lol), the disappointment of Chris when he thought Glenn was gone, the extremely hot sex and then Chris' admission right at the end - yeah, basically I loved all of it!

Epic fantasticness is epic 3
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
so so good...just wow. Damn, I need to step up my game, you write Chris better than me. You seriously do, that was amazing as hell. You get his personality perfect, his words, and damn was it hot! This will get read again for sure ;-) Yum!

You're such an excellent writer *bows*
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
LOVE IT!
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Ah... I haven't read a good Glenn story in a while. I loved it, very cute. And I loved jealous Chris. HAHA DREW! HAHA!

.: TMM :.