Reviews for paper boats and silver cigarette lighters
5erenaz chapter 1 . 6/21
May or may not have just made me fall in love with KibaIno. Curse you!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I love how you wrote this! :)
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Angst makes me happy. I don't like being emotionally stable. Thank you.
Jellybell chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Omigod I cried so hard idek what's wrong with me okay.
moon strut chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this isn't good for my health.
I LIKE ANGST BUT IT HURTS BUT I LIKE IT AM I A MASOCHIST WHAT
KunoichiPoet chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I'm crying.
I. Am. Seriously. Fucking. Crying.
Do I need to say anymore?!
I never cry! I'm a Wood person! A Fire person! Not an overly emotional Water person! (If you're wondering everyone is an element, accroding to the Chinese. Each element has their charcteristics with Water as the most emotional and Wood as the least emotional FYI)
I don't cry for stories! That's my mate's job! The reason why I decided to read this was because my mate was crying about this and hyperventalating, and here I was thinking that someone died or her boyfriend broke up with her. Then she blurts out "My poor Kiba-kun! Poor, POOR Ino-chan!" And I'm like "Fuck you, I was acutally worried!" And she was like "YOU read it then! Then we'll know if your the reincarnation of the Tinman!" And I was like "Fine! You Cowardly Lion!" And NOW I'm like crying! In PUBLIC! Do you realise how many weird looks I'm getting?! Its your fault for making such a beautiful fanfic! So good! So emotional! So AMAZING!
Deya Amaya chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So much angst T_T
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
You have a poet's gift for emotion, imagery, and an evocative turn of phrase.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Does it hurt more if they come back?
ohlala chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Whoa man! Back it up! Thisstory is pretty deep! I like it! Did Ino die at the end or something, because that is so dope!
xXSoulInuzukaXx chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I FUCKING CRIED! awesome it was great i luv reading it
xXSoulInuzukaXx chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I FUCKING CRIED! awesome it was great i luv reading it
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow, this was beautifully done. I like the sad but gradual progress you make with the lovers of others changing around her but her world still staying still and crying internally over the loss of her beau. I guess as a reader, one can take this many ways. Until the very end, I actually read this thinking the other person Ino was referring to was Shikamaru. Their past, the fact that Shikamaru may have had Asuma's silver lighter, her long standing history with him, and the fact that she is obsessed with his parting and can't move on made me think that. The common thread of (He's dead, today, again.) works very well and the turn about at the end is the perfect way to uplift her sorrows and lead to hope. Thanks for sharing.
she is a firework chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So, now that I actually have an ff account, I have the motivation to review each and every story I stumble across but not really because I'm laaazyyyy.

Anyway. I love this. A LOT. It's so pretty, and Kiba/Ino is so underrated. Please make more stuff like this. It's just...PRETTY.

/no words.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wtf how was this not in my favorites. This is gorgeous. PLEASE write more!