Reviews for BEEP
Glenn Leider chapter 107 . 7/1/2013
I certainly hope you are going to have more messages. And if one of the Disney channels is REALLY going to air any classic "Phil of the Future" episodes, please let us know.
SlickNickShady chapter 107 . 5/7/2013
haha! So Keely came back with the instamorph and a baseball bat to teach Tanner a real lesson.

Also it always confuses me when shows air from 12:00 - 12:30. Is it Wednesday or is it Thursday? They call it throwback thursday and i guess 12:00am is technically thursday, some sources say it Wednesday and some say it's Thursday. All i know is it's 11:39 pm tuesday here and it airs in 24 hours and 21 minutes! haha.
SlickNickShady chapter 106 . 7/11/2012
Nice. This is a great chapter. Love that this "BEEP" project is still going strong.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 105 . 7/9/2012
More please.
James888 chapter 104 . 9/21/2011
Could someone remind me how he got married . LOl

Well since Boris came with another one i better come with one to top him. Later Gater
James888 chapter 103 . 9/20/2011
Take Away her Preferred Shopper Card ! If they did that they

proubly have to close coniser how much money she spends there. And don't forgot all the people she sends there. Lol

Well that her story and she sticking to it :)
CraftyNotepad chapter 104 . 9/20/2011
Boris, you brought us right back to the first episode with this, and yes, your second sentence sums up the success of your portrayal of Barbara Diffy's hubby in all of his inane attempts to go unnoticed in this century. "Tim's Towing?" That really sings as a business name.

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 979
CraftyNotepad chapter 103 . 9/20/2011
So many questions, Miss Teslow. This must be why you make such a grand investigative reporter. Watch out, though, Keely. If they catch you hiding sales items beforehand, you're gonna hafta forfeit your Pickford Mall Preferred Shopper Card, Blondie.

Yeah, there was something in your eyes, alright. Betcha it wasn't dirt!

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 978
Boris Yeltsin chapter 104 . 9/20/2011
Almost gave himself away there.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 103 . 9/20/2011
LOL.

Tia was the first time I'd ever seen Brenda Song in a Disney Channel series.
James888 chapter 102 . 9/19/2011
It took me a while to come up with words that i could

get past the Disney censours. Lol. Also don't forgot in Tia

& Keely world shoppping is a religious experence. :)
CraftyNotepad chapter 102 . 9/19/2011
Excellent choice of "googly eyes" as a phrase Tia would utter and the Disney Channel would approve of, James. I've always had trouble warming to her character, despite her having Keely's back when it came to cheerleading, yet you demonstrate a good understanding of Keely's gal pal right down to how "Mall" would be capitalized in her world ... and Keely's.

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 977
Boris Yeltsin chapter 102 . 9/19/2011
LOL.

What made you want to continue after 100 chapters?

I'll see if I can come up with other BEEPS.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 101 . 8/23/2011
LOL.

What made you start this up again?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 100 . 3/21/2011
LOL, confusing, but goofy to read.