Reviews for Apple Grass
HereComeTheDrums chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Poor Doctor... :'(
snowtigress-27 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So I've had this on my favorites forever, and I figured it was time I get around to reviewing it. :-) I'm so lazy like that.

Anyway, I absolutely loved this! It was so sad and cute and oh! I really just loved the whole concept of apple grass reminding him. It was a perfect way to do it, I thought. Nicely done in all!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww... sniffle! This was so amazing, I wish there could've been something like this in Gridlock, it fits so well. Poor Doctor. :(
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
you know, i always felt bad for martha during this episode. I mean, she knows he's always comparing her to rose, even if its not obvious. And for him to take martha to the same place he took rose, that was kind of cruel, dont you think? Good story none the less. I like the doctors musings on Boe. He has known him for waaaay longer than he thinks, if you go by earths timeline. Otherwise its only been, what, about 5 years for him.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
*sniff* So sad...poor Doctor! Lovely.

Gaah, looks like I've exhausted the supply of your stories...I need more!

Brilliant, you are!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw, that was sad :( On happier terms, you're a very good writer, keep it up.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very well written, and in character. I like it. :)
WindFromTheNorth chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
that was very sweet :) thanks a lot for the story!
MentalMeander chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow, this was pretty good! I thought you did a great job addressing that this was where the Doctor had been with Rose before, and he emotional impact that had on him, as well as the ignorance he seemed to have of Martha earlier on in season. Great job!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/6/2010