Reviews for Inheritance Problems
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ahh, Atobe and Jirou with a little Keisuke in tow, a very nice picture! I think I want to request a sequel for most of your Adorable fics, though, that's just me being selfish. XD
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It was adorable, and it really made me wish there was more, like the explanation to the father, but it was still really, really good.
tennis-player chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was *cough cough* INTENSLY CUTE! XDDDDDD

I luv how Atobe told his relatives to stop molesting his lover and child

And Jiroh! "It was merely harassment" Lol XDD

Thank you for another amazing Atoji story,

Henzie ;)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Kawaii!
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
sashi chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
keisuke is just soo cute great job on d fic!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I usually don't read mpreg-stories, but this was actually really sweet xD And I like Keisuke xD
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aw :D Keisuke's so cute. It's interesting how you made that work... though I do wish there was a little more of it. It looked long-ish when I just saw the bar that scrolls down the page, but it really didn't seem that long when I read it. ; Thanks for writing!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
-squeals- Keisuke! -huggles them all- This was great! YAY for Keisuke! YAY for Kei-cha! and YAY for Jirou! I loved this, as I'm suer you already knew I would. -nods-

Nya! _
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I remember this story. Shows those people right. No one takes the Atobe company away from Keigo. It goes to Keisuke when he eventually retires. XD
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
"So? Go get a surrogate mother, knock her up, and we're set."

That was the best line. I thought this whole story was cute. I needed some Atoji fluff :D

-Dolphin
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Love it! Update soon!
denizen of the night chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh no! Please don't make this a oneshot! This is so good! Can you make this into a multichaptered fic? Or at least a sequel? Onegai!